JapShow 2015 - Sunday 5th July

Gambit

The mystery is intriguing.

Tell me about it... I feel like stripping it down and starting again so I know exactly what has been done. I would go the forged route, if only I could afford it [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Must've been. I'm gonna be all technical next time. Checking tyre pressures and all sorts. Carry less fuel. Drain the washer bottle. Have a wee before I go out too.

Bring a bag of ice crush it up and stuff in the scoop seen this being done and it works

Yeah when I saw the drag slicks on the back of that skyline I new it was going to disappear off the line

here's my first run and times

14.2 quarter crap launch: https://youtu.be/yH0jQNXO_g4

Sorry the clip is so long but I don't know how to trim my snails approach out of the vid

20150706_212151_zpsvfp2ukfo_edit_1436214

Just remember yours is built not brought
  • Like 1

I wasn't disappointed with the scoob just wish I'd have had chance to have a couple of more blats to do the old girl justice [emoji48]

I think I should have at least took my mates boys car seat out off the back let alone the tools and 60 piece socket set out of the boot, cos they were fooking everywhere when I got home [emoji23]

• Like 2

I may look into a new/larger tmic. Pinch your design and add ic spray.

After waiting so long stationery with the engine running in the sun I'll definitely be looking into lagging the reversed inlet pipework and maybe some inlet manifold thermal spacers .

After waiting so long stationery with the engine running in the sun I'll definitely be looking into lagging the reversed inlet pipework and maybe some inlet manifold thermal spacers .

I was watching the oil temp and ended up pushing it halfway up the queue. A lot of my fins are bent on the ic and when it comes to 0.3 of a second I'm sure that all counts.

On the second run Scoob started to really pick up in 3rd and leave that civic behind as I passed my brv filming [emoji41]

But you can hear me miss 4th just after I passed him [emoji57]

Better launch: https://youtu.be/N6I_TatiFw4

First run was quicker overall but with a 1.9 second reaction time(hhhmmmm purdy lights lol ) and a miss daisy launch I let the car down [emoji4]

I'll take a pic of the run times in a min

I have some footage too just need to sort it :) 

Right Phil just to confirm Japfest 2 and japshow aren't the same. But Japshow finale at santa pod is confirmed with us as a live event already in october. I'll definitely be there again as long as I have no major issues, and no not getting excuses in :D lol  I'm already wanting the next one which is a good thing as are so many others. I think people need to get names down and attend to feel the buzz of clubstand :) And boot's sausage's Haha 

• Like 3

Was a good day :)

Great to finally meet some more of you and to see a lot of growth since last years meets :) .Sorry for being a bit quiet but I was quite hungover and not feeling myself until much later in the day haha.

I've got a couple of photos which I'll upload soon. Haven't checked my gopro ones yet but not holding out much hope after my last ones haha.

• Like 2

Pics- https://www.facebook.com/nick.foulstone.18/media_set?set=a.485872034895864.1073741836.100004192154481&type=3&pnref=story

As i said im still bad at taking photos with the gopro and didnt take many this time for some reason so dont expect anything lol.

Ghost - ive got your 2 runs on vid but they arent as good as Stants' and are from the same place so havent uploaded them. If you still want them though just give me a shout and ill post them up. 

• Like 1

Pics- https://www.facebook.com/nick.foulstone.18/media_set?set=a.485872034895864.1073741836.100004192154481&type=3&pnref=story

As i said im still bad at taking photos with the gopro and didnt take many this time for some reason so dont expect anything lol.

Ghost - ive got your 2 runs on vid but they arent as good as Stants' and are from the same place so havent uploaded them. If you still want them though just give me a shout and ill post them up.

I need the first run video from the stands. Stants managed to get the lights, paused his vid and then the end [emoji23] I'll take them both please. Need to feed my ego a bit more. [emoji4]

Aww I can't view the pics. [emoji20] Not on Facebook.

Are you sure? I always set the pics to public on stuff like this. Should be able to see them even without an account. 

& no probs on the vids ill get them sorted. Let me know on the pics too if you still cant view them. Ill upload them elsewhere if thats the case. Anyone know a good photo hosting site i could use?