Carbon engine cover /japfest prep started

Boots819 ian

This is my original engine cover which as been hydro dipped, they can dip almost anything ,dash parts,wheels,engine covers etc I,ve talked in depth to the company and hopefully should get some club discount, prices are keen already, should have lots more bits done at japfest so you can see if you fancy anything done, keep you all posted and pics

L

• Like 2

yes yes yes

that is defo what i would like ...... not the animal print but something different .....looking at the proccess there does not look a lot of labour involved any idea on the cost for those wheels in the video with the animal print 

I just used that as an example :) but anything you can think of can be done I've seen the plastic around Tv's being wrapped in a wood effect, even a wooden table with skulls on. To a motorbike mud guard in camo :)

yes yes yes

that is defo what i would like ...... not the animal print but something different .....looking at the proccess there does not look a lot of labour involved any idea on the cost for those wheels in the video with the animal print

The kit is £100 and you can choose what type of finish you want. http://mydipkit.co.uk/new-designs-available/ they do a cheeta print in the sates no reason why they couldn't get the same pattern here. Prob need to buy multiple sheets of pattern to do all 4 wheels.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...