SIMPLY JAPANESE: 31st July 2016

Gambit

desktop-attraction_SimplyJapanese_w870px

All Japanese car owners are invited to drive into Beaulieu and park up within the museum complex for what promises to be a superb day out for both Japanese car owners and enthusiasts.

All models are welcome at the Simply Japanese event, which is set to provide a great opportunity to admire other’s cars and to connect with fellow enthusiasts. Old or new, heavily modified of straight from the showroom floor, you can expect to see Nissans, Hondas and Subarus amongst the many marques on display.

All participants have the opportunity to be chosen as the winner of the People’s Choice Award, selected by public vote. The winner will receive the Beaulieu Simply Japanese trophy.

VISITING OR TAKING PART?

There is a special rate for those participating in the event with an appropriate vehicle. Standard admission fee applies for all other visitors. Tickets can be purchased in advance online or on arrival. A £1 handling charge per order applies when purchased by telephone.

DON'T FORGET...

As well as being an opportunity to see hundreds of Japanese cars, there is also the opportunity to enjoy all that Beaulieu has to offer... Your entry will include admission to all the Beaulieu attractions including; The National Motor Museum, World of Top Gear, Palace House, Beaulieu Abbey and more.

STAY IN TOUCH

For updates on this event and others like it, join our mailing list to receive our monthly e-newsletters and more.

VEHICLE ENTRY

Entry into the Beaulieu Parkland with your Japanese car is from 9.00am – the Brabazon Restaurant will be open for bacon rolls, cakes, teas and coffee.

1. Boots
2. Scoobydoodan
3. ScoobyGT
4. Veero
5. Geoffleggy
6. Consti
7. Specbm06
8. Oldschoolsti
9. wreedie25
10. Shaid
11. Fruity
12. Retinalegacy
13. fotowagon
14. Shinjuku.
15. Daz-RSK
16. Sclark 
17. Underitall (Tom)
18. Cusco Scooby Wagon
19. Audioholic 
20 Dark snarf

COMING WITH FRIENDS

Each participating vehicle must have an individual printed e-ticket.  If you are being joined by friends in other vehicles, please ensure they have their own tickets with them.  If purchasing tickets for multiple vehicles please call 01590 614614 and tickets will be posted to you.

PARK UP TOGETHER

If you wish to park up alongside your friends, you must all arrive together with individual tickets as we are unable to reserve adjacent spaces for later arrivals.

BRING THE CLUB!

Pre-booked clubs are welcome at our Simply events. Please contact the Events team on events@beaulieu.co.uk at least two weeks prior to the event to reserve your space.  We will need to know the number of vehicles expected to attend – but there will still need to be at least one ticket per vehicle taking part.  Clubs are requested to arrive at the same time in order to allow our Stewards to park your memb

• Like 1

Best we get in quick then!! Lol

i like this one, as its down the road for me!! 45-60mins down the road!! 

I remember last year I went, a Skyline was racing past me on the M27 and an unmarked copper caught him and clocked him at 157mph - to say the least he didn't make the stand that day!! Lol :laugh:

When me and Alex was going to Japshow finale last year had a skyline behind me didn't want to race though strangely just kept behind me but was nice all of us rolling down the road 2 skylines and two scoobs.

I know Boots says it's a really good event over 5 hours away for me :blue_bandana: 

• Like 1

It's a great event, and you get to go in the museum for no extra cost and loads to see and do for the little money as well.... 

Didnt think it helped as we were in a convoy of 10-12 of us last year and he was clearly trying to get one of us to bite and race him, but it wasn't happening !! I like it this way as I also live 10-15mins from Goodwood race track!! :thumbup: plenty of track and events always going on.

• Like 1

Nice went to Goodwood Festival Of Speed few years back enjoyed it took me a bit longer getting there than I would have liked was just under 6 hours long ass day that was :eek:

@Consti Just getting numbers mate but so far have enough to book a stand so think be looking at getting payments soon.  :msn-wink:

@GeoffLeggy Thanks mate but as always without the commitment from all you guys making the forum what it is along with the event's I think the Legends are all you lot :hug:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I think we should book the stand Asaph for at least 20 cars so we can get the hard standing by the museum entrance again , really great spot, there's bond to be late comers , and if not we,ll have some line dancing space

image.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...