Hacking

Seminole81

when they hit the NHS they crossed the line as far as im concerned, send MI6 in a put a bullet in their heads, sounds harsh but they risked hundreds, if not thousands of lives today just for money.

9 minutes ago, Tidgy said:

when they hit the NHS they crossed the line as far as im concerned, send MI6 in a put a bullet in their heads, sounds harsh but they risked hundreds, if not thousands of lives today just for money.

Yeah, I wouldn't of minded if it was big businesses, making millions/billions in profit, but hacking the NHS was a stupid thing to do and definitely crossed a line. No need for it, especially for a whopping £230.

They'll catch the !Removed! eventually, except they'll probably end up hiring them...

11 minutes ago, Tidgy said:

£230 per instance which i heard figures of 30k computers infected = £7 million

Apparently 3 at my work. Price goes up the longer you don't pay as well. But problem is, once your infected, then even if you pay, might hit again. You could hit some of these companies for more than £230 though. I mean didn't they get an oil company?

4 hours ago, brunogaspar90 said:

We've been lucky in the East Midlands so far. Think only one of the hospital was affected

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

its hit alot more than that, Lincoln, Grantham, stoke and stoke county, kingsmill, newark, mansfield,