Rip jgm

savage bulldogs

Oh **** not good I knew he was selling his race car due to ill health didn't realise it was as far as that. Truly and deeply saddened top bloke. May he rest in peace. My thoughts with all his friends and family at this sad time.

R.I.P

Simon [emoji20]

• Like 1

Yeah I just logged onto to facebook and see it all plastered on my wall. :( still in a bit of shock. I thought at 1st you was just referring to him not mapping anymore and was just selling his ECU's :( Be nice to see a subaru meet up in his memory I think I'm sure someone will maybe do one :)

[emoji20] sad news indeed I had heard he was scaling back operations due to ill health but didn't know the full extent, never had the chance to meet him but speking on the phone and answering all my daft questions came across as a thoroughly nice bloke.

Never met him.but I know he had hell of a good reputation,and I was going to get him to do my mapping shortly.I only spoke to him a few times and via email about 2 weeks ago....and I would of never known a thing.Very helpful and knowledgable and funny.Nasty disease cancer,i worked with a chap for 2 years when I was stevedoring he was 50 but 20 in his head great bloke learnt a lot from him,anyway had stomach cancer 10yrs ago,they cut it out + kemo.Last year he got me to one side and said its back,within a few months he'd lost 4 or so stone.And then he died one night.I will admit when I went and saw his missus I sobbed like a baby,he was such a great bloke.But on the upside his funeral was so funny,and I mean funny,Never been to one like that before,laughter and happiness to remember him by.Sorry if ive run on a bit.Had a few drinks :) !Removed! Cancer

• Like 2