UK weather: Britain set for blanket of snow this weekend with Arctic blast lasting a WEEK

Gambit

7 members have voted

1. 1. Snow, major hassle or major fun?

• You Kidding? FUN!
    • I'm too grumpy to have fun.

A bit of snow forecast for the Midlands in the next 24 to 36 hours. We had light showers forecast yesterday and ended up with about 5cm all told. Snowed most of the day and was enough for me to play last night [emoji6]

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

Well the weather forecast was spot on last night as usual, we had heavy snow from 9pm to 9am just like they said. Were inundated with the stuff.

That's what the weather forecast says, although if you look out of the window it's just !Removed! down and has done all night. If I were the met office I'd be after a refund on that super computer they just spent millions on!

Well the weather forecast was spot on last night as usual, we had heavy snow from 9pm to 9am just like they said. Were inundated with the stuff.

That's what the weather forecast says, although if you look out of the window it's just !Removed! down and has done all night. If I were the met office I'd be after a refund on that super computer they just spent millions on!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So have you got snow or not? Still snowing here

Had a parcel being sent some place in the world lol (Sorry Private joke) by Parcel force bloke who I've got to know well from Sheffield he said it's rammed with it, said it's been snowing all day. said it was nice to get here out of it. I didn't share the same opinion with him on this but I like him so it's fine :D

We've got jack here. But travelling all over including hull for a couple of days next week. Was hoping to hear from Gambit that he'd had plenty of snow so I knew had something to look forward too, looks like it's sadly not the case.