MODIFIED LIVE CADWELL PARK SATURDAY Saturday 25th April 2015

Gambit

I really enjoyed today was nice to meet you guys as well. Looking forward to getting the car tarted up so can come to more show

I knew I liked you from the moment I met you [emoji3] no was a pleasure mate I'd apologise I didnt get longer to chat really but was great to meet you. But next time someone else can do the walk of shame to take the ticket haha[emoji3]

Thanks for today boys n girls. My little lad had a fab day and slept all the way home. Love the anti lag brocksey! Nice to meet you all and thanks fot making us Welcome

• Like 1

I have to admit your lad made me smile playing with the rocks and his digger reminded me of me lol. And thats now never mind when I was a kid [emoji1] but hope to see you lot at the next few event's maybe do some club games for laughs. Just want to give the legend himself boot's credit too. Hes like the Welsh terminator of car event he eats em for breakfast [emoji6] but doing the miles he's done true dedication I think deserve credit. And always great to see boots makes me laugh so can only be a good thing [emoji106] hope you made it back safe too didnt see you to say bye. And you could have just taken my plates to do the plastic coating with lol. [emoji6]

• Like 1

And great seeing your scoob too phill your face on brocks antilag video said it all. But again all I can say met some great peeps today most brocks mate's but a day I'll always remember I enjoyed it that mucj even if it sounds sad. Mind you I was a wake since half four up at 5 felt like Christmas lol. Christmas for grown up car shows.

• Like 2

You will have to let me know of any other events or meets you are attending, I need an excuse to get out of the house [emoji23]. And again nice to meet you all and making me feel welcome [emoji4].

• Like 1

I went (Y) and i was looking round the scooby club bit and i noticed one car had the Subaru Owners Club on a number plate with the SOC logo i believe :/ If that person is on here great! :P Cause i was wondering if anyone new where i could get one done??