Impreza turbo 2000 uk

Scoobyghost

• 1 month later...

Picked up some hks coilovers along with front and rear upper strut braces this week. They'll get stored for a while because my tyres are due replacing soon and I want to fit it all at the same time so I only have to get one geo set up. Wondering what sort of camber to go for, any suggestions?

Also what sort of drop do we think is suitable? I'm not so fussed on the lowering aspect and I've never fiddled with suspension. I have had coilovers before so I know what to expect in regards to comfort 😂😏😜

For ride height, if it helps I'm on standard wheels 205/50/16.

• 1 month later...

loving the work mate just brought myself a turbo 200 with 141k and two box files of reciepts and service historyand still runs smooth as ever proof the old girls can still keep up with the young ones haha

where did you buy your droplinks from if you dont mind me asking  

loving the work mate just brought myself a turbo 200 with 141k and two box files of reciepts and service historyand still runs smooth as ever proof the old girls can still keep up with the young ones haha

where did you buy your droplinks from if you dont mind me asking  

They were from eBay. On offer at the time I picked them up. £70 for front and rear.