GTAV Heist Hatton garden, London

Scoobyghost

Just caught the end of this on the radio. Over the bank holiday weekend a a group broke into a safety deposit box companies vault and raided approximately £2million. They used the lift shaft to access the basement and then drilled through 2 metres of reinforced concrete before entering the vault.

Also there seems to be evidence they had lunch down in the vault [emoji38] Not bad work if you can get it.

• Like 1

Pretty mental though I have to say I'm on the criminals side with this one. I bet it was a buzz and a half :D

And if any of them are reading this and not sure what to do with it, I don't mind say, £30 k I'm happy to be gifted a new 2015 STI... Just saying ;) but if thats too much RB320 that's also fine :)

• Like 1

Seems like an inside job, as the "new" alarm system had not been fully tested, so was switched off. Very convenient for a long weekend. Also, sounds like most of the stuff there was trader's stock, from the local jewellers, and very few boxes rented to ordinary punters.