Japshow Finale 11th October 2015

Gambit

Time for cleaning and trying to fit my boost gauge. Might look like an odd person cleaning my car in a car park but no drive way and wanted to do a better job than a petrol station jet wash.

--

I make Films for businesses and people. I also make websites.

• Like 2

Running !!!!

But keeps stalling hoping it's just as had **** fuel in and running very low for a bit and the run out will sort it

Only time for a quick wash I still got bits of blue Plasti dip all over which I wanted rid of

• Like 1

Actually, thinking about it, mine did also stop once I put some fuel in and tightened the fuel cap back up (I'd unscrewed it to drop the pressure so I didn't have fuel **** all over me when I took the lines off)

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

I got there early today and got 2 runs in 40 mins (took nearly 4 hrs to do 2 last time on the Sunday )

Found stants ,nick and brockie lurking by the Litchfield ,nice to meet ya chaps and sorry I made a sharp exit after only chatting for 10 mins .

I'm back home and have eaten my steak dinner already [emoji4]

Have a goodn tomorrow fellas [emoji106]

I didn't bother with the inside... It's full of old parts boxes and there's a crankshaft, pistons, con-rods and a pair of front struts in the boot [emoji38]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like that! Always worth carrying some spares. [emoji23] [emoji23]