a little project thread of my turbo 2000

davievtec

• 2 weeks later...

Allright guys sorry for the lack of work and effort but had some good news last night I got a hold of my mate and he's gonna help with the engine removal within the next 2 weeks in return of helping he wants the tow bar off the back of my car which to me is a bargain because I'm never gonna use the tow bar

So watch this space for plenty of pics and then a video of the car running once it has been received built

Its a cracking deal as my mates just bringing his subaru back on the road and needs a tow bar for his jetski lol and it will be back around March, as I don't need to drive it alot because I have a second car lol will update progress

• Like 1

Yeah they are being removed and the bumper smoothed off might put a smaller unit in place instead of the big ones that are on the bumper at the moment alot of little touches are gonna be done im rolling my arches this week to see how that looks if they look crap p1 wings it is with spacers lol

• Like 1