a little project thread of my turbo 2000

davievtec

You can get switchable maps on some ecus, my mate has one v power and one for ethanol for the track, you could do one at 300 brake for just cruising and the other to 400+ for fun, I've noticed mine spits 3 foot flames when running v power but only foot long flames on normal fuel, I'm gonna try a tank of tests 100 ron next see what that does

Yeah i will be taking my car to andy forrest for a map see if he can do a switchable map for me n ohhh i like flames lol need to see this any videos ? N 100ron fuel where u get that from :o ? I drive my car that much that i have done 400 miles since march lol

100 ron is tescos finest, I don't have vids of it as I'm always in the car when it does it, the turbo and exhaust both have to be red hot, I can get small pops from the exhaust when it stationary, it's only a week or so ago my mate told me there was flamage, I always wondered why people backed off when it popped lol, if I get some time to do a few vids though the week I will do

i've just checked and you are indeed correct, tesco is the same as v power at 99 ron, i could have sworn it was 100, unless when optimax was 98 tesco did 99 i may have still been thinking tesco's was 1 more

Nup lol garage is away from home mate so was not too bad and yeah without a centre box its louuudddd

Left it running for 10 mins and heat up very nicely no faults as of yet so all good will take it on a shake down run and see what happens

Same with mine garage is set back away but can still hear it more in the morning's when it's cold and it rev's higher :D

least it was problem free. Nothing worse then spending time getting it fixed to find something else :(