a little project thread of my turbo 2000

davievtec

Heres a little progress got one pic then phone died so I will take more tomorrow and upload.

For today I started to strip the front end down so far I have got the headlights and side markers took off the car and the front bumper next is bonnet and wings and under car skid pan and drain the fluids and give some attention to the rusty areas that I will point out in the pics tomorrow

20130721_143010_zps44271567.jpg

Thats partly the progress so far and ps the little clips that subaru deicde to use to hold the bumper on (the rectangle ones that has a philips head screw attachment on them are rubbish) are completely rubbish lol

Ohh I never waste time im gonna start tidying up the engine bay once its out and start the paint job aswell hopefully ... I know this is a stupid question but what version is my car or is that only sti's that have versions ? Thanks

Davievtec

Yeah I'm the same cars look amazing in black but everything shows up on them think I'm going to go down the route of painting it white and use 51e solid white but if I don't like that then I'll paint it black lol

Lol I hope so ... im going to update the list with links to the exact products i am going to purchase over the coming months to give you an idea of what specification I'm looking to have some things will be custom made aswell so bare with me please folks

• Like 3