So I hopefully purchasing a 2003 WRX 2.0 this week and looking into modifications. I have noticed a few places offer performance packs which I assume is cheaper than slowly doing upgrades and means everything is nicely suited. 

So far I have seen:

1. Prodrive (which I believe is subaru or subaru approved) - includes stainless steel silencer, bigger intercooler pipe & remap, website states £1112 (not sure if that includes fitting). 

2. Scooby world - widemouth performance 304 grade stainless steel de-cat downpipe supplied and professionally fitted, decat performance up-pipe 304 grade stainless steel supplied and professionally fitted, upipe to turbo Exhaust Gasket, uppipe to Exhaust Manifold Exhaust Gasket, turbo to Downpipe Exhaust Gasket, High flow Performance Panel Filter supplied and professionally fitted, Custom EcuTek ECU Re-map on the road - £1200 fitted

3. Scooby clinic - 

Performance Package 1 Price (all prices are +VAT) 3" Stainless Full Exhaust System £595 Induction Kit £199 Uprated Fuel Pump £165 (fitted) ECUTEK Remap £550 Package deal price

£1,500

So the question is which one is the best? Scoobyworld seems to offer the most extras for the money? Clinic includes an uprated fuel pump which I would think is an important upgrade? And prodrive is the approved? 

Anyone have these upgrades / experience of the companies? 

Any others I should look at? 

Thanks

Which ever you go for I would factor in a new fuel pump particularly if the motor is still on its original - The Prodrive stuff you can fit yourself quite easily - apart from remap.

I have no experience of the other two providers but I know there are some not so favourable reviews floating around.

So I hopefully purchasing a 2003 WRX 2.0 this week and looking into modifications. I have noticed a few places offer performance packs which I assume is cheaper than slowly doing upgrades and means everything is nicely suited. 

So far I have seen:

1. Prodrive (which I believe is subaru or subaru approved) - includes stainless steel silencer, bigger intercooler pipe & remap, website states £1112 (not sure if that includes fitting). 

2. Scooby world - widemouth performance 304 grade stainless steel de-cat downpipe supplied and professionally fitted, decat performance up-pipe 304 grade stainless steel supplied and professionally fitted, upipe to Turbo Exhaust Gasket, uppipe to Exhaust Manifold Exhaust Gasket, turbo to Downpipe Exhaust Gasket, High flow Performance Panel Filter supplied and professionally fitted, Custom EcuTek ECU Re-map on the road - £1200 fitted

3. Scooby clinic - 

Performance Package 1 Price (all prices are +VAT) 3" Stainless Full Exhaust System £595 Induction Kit £199 Uprated Fuel Pump £165 (fitted) ECUTEK Remap £550 Package deal price

£1,500

So the question is which one is the best? Scoobyworld seems to offer the most extras for the money? Clinic includes an uprated fuel pump which I would think is an important upgrade? And prodrive is the approved? 

Anyone have these upgrades / experience of the companies? 

Any others I should look at? 

Thanks

the packs are pretty much the same excluding the fuel pump from what i can tell, clinics just doesn't list all the gaskets and stuff that come with the exhaust kits.

Clinic do all my work, from service, right through to full engine build i've just had :) cant recommend them highly enough.

• Like 1

Another vote for Scoobyclinic. Also they do remapping on rolling road and you get a pack of printouts as a bonus :) Been there week ago for power run with my blob and diagnostics run with my gf's bug. Awesome place and great staff. Booked remaps for both cars for next week :)