Scooby Fest formerly NBO Sign up's

Gambit

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Anybody signed up for track time I see its now available to book for the day via Javalin?

£99 half day and £149 full day, both open pit lane.

Outer Circuit.

Very tempted to do a half day session or maybe the full day to have option to go out whenever :-)

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

I haven't mate but good call pointing that out.

12745929_215100168844034_315409767957351

So here it is folks , what you have all been waiting for the SCOOBYFEST Trackday booking details :

http://www.javelintrackdays.co.uk/trackday/index.php…

1. Click on Scoobyfest
2. Enter the Password , ScoobyBP16
3. Click on Cumbrian Scoobs

And you can then book whatever you fancy 😄😄😄😄😄

A morning session of three hours open pit for £99 , an afternoon session of three and a half hours for £99 or all day for £149 which is an absolute bargain . Its £35 for 15 minutes at many popular track events as you will be well aware around the UK. There will be a maximum of 45 cars in each session and we have set the sessions up as we have to give the maximum number of people the chance to get on track , first come first served and fair for everybody.

The noise limit is 95db @20M for Blyton Park , this is not static it is measured on track . If Andy Forrest can pass the noise test in his 1000BHP Monster so can you , but if you are too noisy you will be black flagged until you fix it.

This is a Motorsport Event so its NO DOGS ALLOWED I`m afraid.

Camping will be available on the Saturday night before the event at Blyton park for £10 a pitch. The gates will be open from 5PM and will be locked at 10PM and will not be reopened until we open up for the show and Trackday on Sunday morning. Showers , Toilets and catering are available on site. We will need definite numbers for camping from clubs or individuals before the event. We also need to know who needs catering to arrange your Saturday night food etc.? Catering will be available between 6PM and 9PM on Saturday night if enough people want it ?. Gas BBQ`s are allowed but disposable BBQ`s are not allowed .
Breakfasts will be available from 7AM on Sunday morning , no booking required .

All we need to know this year are the numbers attending and size of stand required from each club attending. So the clubs get appropriate areas and to facilitate entry and set up for the event. Independents will be parked in a separate area. So please can all clubs post up on the Scoobyfest Facebook page or website via a nominated rep. and keep it updated .

We have a wide range of traders attending Scoobyfest and they will all be announced along with our title sponsor very shortly. The show and shine competitions for Scoobyfest will be independently run and judged by some of these traders including an extreme modified class , full details will be released shortly.

Please look at the Blyton Park website for details of B&B`s and hotels in the area :

http://www.blytonpark.co.uk/local-hospitality/

Karting is available at Blyton park and can be arranged if any clubs would like us to ?. We can arrange competitions if we have the numbers. 
So if you want Karting please let the Scoobyfest team @Cumbrian Scoobs know and will be arrange it with the Blyton Park team. Advance numbers only at the moment unless the numbers are massive.

http://www.blytonpark.co.uk/fun-karts/

So in summary we need to know :

1. Camping and Catering.
2. Clubs and numbers attending for stands.
3. Karting ?.

Please keep us informed and if you have any questions please do not hesitate to get in touch with the Scoobyfest team at Cumbrian Scoobs and we will help where we can.

I wont be going on track as hopefully will just have had car fix't so dont wana push mi luck.but even if cars not fix al push him their just to be at the show n have a wonder round lol [emoji6]

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I was going to say see if we can get you picked up and dropped off if need be :driving:

Brockie might be a doubt now too his selling his Litchfield to get another car now a scoob so depends how quick that all sells but still should be a good turn out I'll start reminding people on the facebook page too  :clapping: