Scooby Fest formerly NBO Sign up's

Gambit

• 4 weeks later...

Anymore details for Sunday Gambit? What time is everyone turning up and any recommendations as this is my first show with you guys and last one I did was with SiDC 15 years ago ;-)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Yeah I've bought them prodrive headlights but not had time to fit them. My full beams not working just an earthing issue but also time consuming to fix it should have done it before nowreally. I asked my friendly mot tester if he'd over look this foe me this one to give me time to fix the issue or get the light's swapped over. And he said no and car is out of tax at midnight so no mot no tax and no time to try get it sorted :huh: personal think he's being a dick he knows I'm good for doing the work I've never once asked to over look a thing before always had warning and advisory done asap. :angry:

There were only 3 of us showed up last year...seems to be a show loads say will go, then drop out.

Hopefully more will come for you this year. Wish I could have been there.

Don't forget the pics...have a great day

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

Pretty annoyed with this. Not only does it look bad on the club it's disappointing for those that attended. The inconvenience for the people that do there best to get this event up and running. :sad: I do think the biggest problem is that you don't pay in advance for the ticket. It's too easy to think I can't be arsed on the day. But anyway I don't want to end on a bad note so hope all that attended all 3 cars I've been told had a good day still..

And I'd like any feedback from this to pass on good or bad to pass on if any so we can help them try make it better next year. I appreciate it's a difficult job to host and arrange events especially those size. So all feedback will be past forward. 

• Like 1

Second year running this has happened for this event now mate. Think we either need to step up as a club or just go independently now as like you say, we will get a bad name

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

I agree I'm seeing only japshow being the only one people want to go too. I'll see what happens over the next few weeks but don't think I'll waste my time next year for a clubstand. I think it's a shame but a club that's meant to be a national club struggling to get numbers I think somethings need to be brought to question. 

Gutted for you mate,

I didn't put my name on the list this year as I knew I couldn't attend,

A couple of things spring to mind as to why attendance was poor again,

1, changing the venue (twice if you count moving from lightwater valley) and format didn't help,

No commitment with advance sales doesn't do anyone any favours,

It's a bit far ooop north for all the southern softies 😉

A fair few of the northern members on here are no longer active, gem, (Ash) ?? Didn't even post last months meet up ?? and a couple others who would have probably gone, some peeped have gone over to lsoc and syoc.

and lastly I wasn't there to make things even more awesome !

Joking aside it's a shame but the **** poor organisation and advertising from cumbrian scoobs doesn't really help either,

Last time I wanted to find out about it I had to register as a paying member on Their site.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk