Newage decat dp 3" to 2.5"

Jamina

Haven't tried east Kent will take a look 

scanned through all of grade a stock on eBay and nothing so will send an email and see if anything is lurking about. 

will take a look at JPP  they're just down the road from me but always found they are too expensive. 

Had a chat with MB Developments - advised me that they have never had a problem with Japspeed DP - these sell on eBay for £130 I think

I guess that this is my best option?

Anyone else had one of these fitted?

Thanks Sccobyghost

We get discount with JapSpeed? How do I use that - my MB Developments said that they were fine to use so I think I am going to give them a go for the DP now. I believe they sell on eBay for £130 or £150 need to double check tonight

Found the thread on forum for how to get discount so dw

enquiry sent and hopefully they have some bolts I can purchase too as i can only imagine the 13 year old bolts on both up & dp aren't going to go back on 😳

I bought a genuine gasket set about a year ago with my afterburner. Wasn't sure what I needed so ended up getting turbo:DP One with it. If I get a hold of a up pipe will need all new gaskets for that though. 

Anyone know where I can get all the bolts?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/M10-x-1-25-Metric-Fine-8-8-Grade-High-Tensile-Yellow-Zinc-Hex-Head-Bolts-Sets-/371098507574?var=&hash=item566731d936:m:mL6yBF1arZqceY1eWFLk_Xg

Here is what I have come up with M10 1.25 40mm for the turbo to DP - can anyone confirm this is correct? I believe I need 5 of these...Anyone know what bolts I will need for up pipe?