Looking for a 22b

mozza7

Stants i have a few quid to get one so money is no issue would like a uk one if possible seen the one advertised its an import one but if i have to have import one i will get that on 

Scoobydoobydan no pics sorry its in for a complete restoration its down to the Shell at the moment 

Hi mate welcome to S.O.C 

Not seen a 22b for sale for about a month I did see one had just been imported but looks like it has sold now. Mate of mines just rebuilding one just got it off the spit, he's doing a full restoration on one which I can't wait as I get to have ago in it :clap:

Gambit you lucky git, I would consider donating a nut to be able to have a go in one, aka, the holy grail of scoobs, please let us know once you had a go and how it compares to other models. [emoji106]

Widetrack [emoji3]

• Like 1

On 13/02/2016 at 4:00 PM, Consti said:

Gambit you lucky git, I would consider donating a nut to be able to have a go in one, aka, the holy grail of scoobs, please let us know once you had a go and how it compares to other models. emoji106.png

Widetrack emoji3.png

Cheers I must admit I'm pretty excited by it but it doesn't take much :biggrin: 

And nice find Jay :cool: But I think thats the way it will go with scoobs price is o the up on them all 22b if you want want it's a case you will pay I think :ohmy:

• 2 weeks later...