Remix Thread :D

kayzarh

I like a bit of old school d n b /jungle I've got stacks of tidy mix's in the scoob . my brv in law used to dj at a club I ran in Clacton back in the day .

He's still got his 12 10's and a massive collection of original vinyl from 92 to early 2000 (my favourite years of scoobies and tunes ) .

If he eventually gets some mixes uploaded somewhere I'll post a link on here but for now the closest he's got to the digital age is the mp3's I made him burn for me lol .

• Like 1

I like a bit of old school d n b /jungle I've got stacks of tidy mix's in the scoob . my brv in law used to dj at a club I ran in Clacton back in the day .

He's still got his 12 10's and a massive collection of original vinyl from 92 to early 2000 (my favourite years of scoobies and tunes ) .

If he eventually gets some mixes uploaded somewhere I'll post a link on here but for now the closest he's got to the digital age is the mp3's I made him burn for me lol .

Mixcloud.com

Sent from my MX4 Pro using Tapatalk

Yeah I've tried kay he's a bit cack with anything tech and his p.c is slower than a Honda .

I'll have to take a memory stick round his a upload them for him .

Had no idea that you liked d n b too stants . Shame that as I could've given you both a mp3 cd at japshow to see what you think .

• Like 1

Yeah I've tried kay he's a bit cack with anything tech and his p.c is slower than a Honda .

I'll have to take a memory stick round his a upload them for him .

Had no idea that you liked d n b too stants . Shame that as I could've given you both a mp3 cd at japshow to see what you think .

We like the same car Ofcourse we will like the same music, it's implicative logic [emoji14]

Sent from my MX4 Pro using Tapatalk

Must remember for next time lol sav

Watching the goldie interview for his timeless album on channel 4's passengers (remember that ?) Got me properly into drum & bass, was an exciting new sound , blew me away with the silly low baselines. Went out and bought the album on tape 😂

Downward spiral from then in, working for virgin in the late 90's didn't help,

Needless to say my collection is all on vinyl & cd so not much use to any one these days,

Just wish I'd never sold my 1210's was looking a while back to replace them, found out they've stopped making them 😪

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk