New old owner

-Jo-

Hi all, I originally bought my STi in 2011 and was an instant Impreza lover for life; the rumble, the power and the double takes I got when driving never failed to put a smile on my face. Unfortunately work commitments saw the mileage start to increase rather quickly and I made the heartbreaking choice to sell the car to someone who would be able to use her for more than just motorways. Within the next few years I secured a job much closer to home and as luck would have it my STi was up for sale again. So here I am, 2nd and 4th owner of my beast, Betty. 

In all honesty I don't know much about cars, mechanically, but I do know that I can't stop smiling whenever I drive her. Looking forward to learning a lot from you all and hopefully saying 'hi' at some meets.

welcome to the club and welcome back into the big subaru family,nice looking example you have their in betty,my mrs has named mine cecil :laugh: .if your worried about pilling the miles on then i recommend get a cheap car for work and save betty for the fun stuff.