JapShow 2017 Santa Pod - Sunday 9th July

Gambit

Just a quick one, did we have to register a number plate when we ordered the tickets? I might come in my other car but can't remember if we had to register first?

also, are we doing a convoy? Meeting up somewhere near the track?

I will pop by and say hello I left it too late to join you guys this year but im going to be in plot 28 . Managed to blag a spot yesterday.

Anyone else coming up from the kent/sussex area? The group im going with are meeting at Toddington at 7am

2 minutes ago, neil97rs said:

I will pop by and say hello I left it too late to join you guys this year but im going to be in plot 28 . Managed to blag a spot yesterday.

Anyone else coming up from the kent/sussex area? The group im going with are meeting at Toddington at 7am

I've got a pass mate if you did want to come down, more than welcome.

I'll meet you there then instead of arranging Newport meet.

@Sclark01  

Typical ..... car show day and i'm awake at half 2 in the morning. 3 hours before alarm set. I'll be the one that disappears about 6pm lying down somewhere snoring lol

3 hours ago, DaveD said:

Typical ..... car show day and i'm awake at half 2 in the morning. 3 hours before alarm set. I'll be the one that disappears about 6pm lying down somewhere snoring lol

Have a great day :biggrin:.  

I've squeezed an hour in later this morning to get mine washed.  

Let us know if you need anything for tomorrow.

• Like 1

Think I might have to drop out. Checked oil this morning before setting off and was at the lowest point. **** myself and just topped up with 1l and now it's well above the max point [emoji21]. Going to give it a bit to cool down and double check but may have to get it drained.

On a positive note it was great to see old and new faces there today, a great turnout.  Thank you to all who attended and hope to see you at the next one in October.  I'll be booking the club attendance shortly and posting a new thread.

@DaveRAC good to see you today, best of luck with the repairs, keep us posted on progress. 

• Like 2

Thanks for organising Geoff 👍🏻 - was a great show, shame it was too hot out on the strip but hopefully will be cool enough to get decent times. Really enjoyed my first visit to Santa Pod. 12 cars was a decent turnout for the club too 

• Like 1