Fao daily drivers

Rps

Ive just drove to leeds and back today (150 miles)

During the drive i couldnt hear anything apart from the exhaust the cd player was pointless and my mrs had to shout to speak to me (debatable wether this is bad)

I only drive the car for fun usually but fancied a long drive and never again !!

If you use your scooby as a daily you need your headlooking at

Admittedly mine has got all the bolt on lovely go fast bits bit still....

I told you. 

Nearly killed me when i did a 200 mile round trip to fetch are other car. Felt like i had been hit by a bus by time i had got home.

No way i could have one as a daily. Perfect toy though! 

We are a pair of moaning !Removed! though @Rps lol

Mine is my daily, although working from home means it's not in daily use [emoji15]

For longer journeys I have a bung for the nur spec but don't always use it....like the sound too much [emoji41]

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

I daily mine. See over 300 miles to a tank, don't have a resonator and have got a 4.5" afterburner backbox. All standard cats removed and have a sports cat downpipe. It's pretty loud but not stupid... can easily have a conversation with the Mrs. Can even hear my wheel bearing is getting worse... must be really bad if I can hear it quite clearly!

Mine is a 3" cobra with no cats or resinators and got new coilovers too lol

I run gruppe headers,4 bolt up pipe, a cusco decat downpipe mated to a 3" Cobra track day system [emoji6]

It has 2 resonators in the centre section and a big back box but still flows well enough for 360hp @1.5 bar [emoji41]

If your coilovers have adjustable damper ,just set them a couple of clicks softer .

As my meister r zeta-r coilovers are fine set 3 clicks softer than the original geo set up even with hardly any wheel gap and the Whiteline arb, droplinks and roll centre correction kit keeping things tight in the twisties [emoji41]

@Sandals that sounds like mine with the wheel bearing 🙈 😂

Mines now standard with a blitz nur spec cat back, was decatted an never bothered me, going to Hastings init in June, and to be honest....cannot wait!!!

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

8 minutes ago, mattiekane said:

@Sandals that sounds like mine with the wheel bearing 🙈 😂

Mines now standard with a blitz nur spec cat back, was decatted an never bothered me, going to Hastings init in June, and to be honest....cannot wait!!!

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Yeh my wheel bearing started going after I drove a few miles with a caliper siezed on... it's due a service anyway so I'll get my garage ti change it! It's been whining for over a year so can't wait to get rid of the noise!

17 minutes ago, Tez said:

Mine's a daily, but it's too quiet, I need the cars I'm in traffic with to know there's a scooby there lol! 

Non-resonated centre section and a big back box and you will be heard :D

2 minutes ago, Sandals said:

Non-resonated centre section and a big back box and you will be heard :D

My husband has ordered a non resonated mid pipe but wants to keep the standard back box for now 

In Norwich there's a guy that uses a uk2000 as a food delivery car, also in the area an Impreza sport and a legacy used as delivery cars, doing maybe 100+ miles a day! Maybe you just need to change your set up :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk