Japshow Finale Santa Pod 1st Oct 2017

GeoffLeggy

@aucky do you want to stick it in the post to me and I'll bring it down for anyone that wants one ?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I have not recived it yet mate.unless it arrives today.if so then yeah no problem can do that.better someone gets to use it mate

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Bit of a long shot - but does anyone have any mesh that would fit a grill, and could bring some to the show? I've customised an old grill and just need some mesh to finish it off. if not any ideas where I can get some?

cheers 
Halfords sell sheats of mesh for grills.think size is 1000-400mm its what i did my grill with.

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Bit of a long shot - but does anyone have any mesh that would fit a grill, and could bring some to the show? I've customised an old grill and just need some mesh to finish it off. if not any ideas where I can get some?

cheers 
Possibly mate I had some stored at the folks house, it's back and again not sure how much or if it's still there,

If I can find it I'll stick it in.the boot for you

Nice choice Geoff [emoji41]

Shame it looks like we'll have a few extra spaces but at least they'll be a bit of space between us all . .... So nobody's scoob catches tin worm of mine [emoji16]

Won't be doing the 1/4 my 13yr old daughter's coming along, as she wants to be a mechanic [emoji849] bless .

Should be there by 9 ish though ,fingers crossed for a dry day 🤞

• Like 1

Weather aside a good day yesterday :biggrin:.  

Glad everyone got there ok and hope you all got home safe.   

@DaveRAC great job to get the car finished, looks top!   Thanks for providing the gazebo which proved very useful.  As discussed, next year we will look at a club one to pitch up at any events we can get it up.  

• Thanks 1