Japshow Finale Santa Pod 1st Oct 2017

GeoffLeggy

JapShow Finale

Hi Guys and Gals

After a successful Japshow this year I have booked us up for the last show of the year at the same venue, Santa Pod on the 1st Oct.

As it stands I have 10 car passes and 10 day tickets at £12 each.  You need to post here with your interest and then pm me to make payment via Paypal.  I would like to think I can get 5 more car passes but will look at this when or if we fill the 10 in hand.

Tickets and passes will arrive closer to the event and I will post out to those who have paid.

I have secured the Orange area again which I personally think is the best area and same we were located earlier in the year. 

IMG_20170315_125323.jpg

1. GeoffLeggy

2. Steveuk260

3. Steveuk260

4. Scoobyghost

5. savage bulldogs

6. DaveRAC

7. mfnick

8. AdrianRR

9. Sclark01

10. DaveD

11. Mariolshak

• Like 1

1 minute ago, savage bulldogs said:

I'll be there, so keep me a stand pass pls Geoff emoji106.png

I'll pay and book at the end of next month once I know i haven't blown the scoob up on my 600 mile round trip to Cornwall and back emoji23.png

No worries pal. 

• Like 1

Sorry guys wont be able to make this one. My old man is having his birthday celebrations that weekend so i'have to traipse up to North Yorkshire for the weekend.

Hope you have another great day and get some nice weather again. Make sure to get some good pics of the group!!

Cheers

Al

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, GeoffLeggy said:

Hi, should be ok, I'll give them a quick call next week when I'm back to confirm I've got the 15 spaces.  I'll let you know. 

Wicked buddy. Let me know and I'll pay straight away. 

Regards

Joe

On 26/08/2017 at 8:34 PM, scoobyjoe87 said:

Wicked buddy. Let me know and I'll pay straight away. 

Regards

Joe

The contact is away all this week so are you ok to hold fire till next week?  I can't see it being a problem as did exactly same for first Japshow, I'd just want to be 100%.

• 2 weeks later...