Japshow Finale Santa Pod 1st Oct 2017

GeoffLeggy

Got home safe but started my car up on the stand and my engine management light came on. Drove it home steady, stopped for toilet stop and it went off for the rest of the journey home. Need to get it plugged in and hope it's saved the code it was throwing up and hope it's not something major

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

And @GeoffLeggy thanks mate was nearly 4 months worth of hard work for yesterday but at least she is back on road again and I have a slight sigh of relief now as ain't got to worry about a deadline just need to re do the boot for sliverstone now and yes I think that we should get a couple of gazeebos for our club stands when we go for the shows 

• Like 1

Yeah I will keep you guys posted about what the code is. Can we try to get heads together a bit earlier on cars show club stands as some of us are now on the fb group plus the forum and the fb group are quite open to car shows. Have put some piccies up and got some good feedback so maybe more cars on the stand in the future ?

And [mention=5015]GeoffLeggy[/mention] thanks mate was nearly 4 months worth of hard work for yesterday but at least she is back on road again and I have a slight sigh of relief now as ain't got to worry about a deadline just need to re do the boot for sliverstone now and yes I think that we should get a couple of gazeebos for our club stands when we go for the shows 
Your car is a credit to your attention to detail and the work you have put into it. Loved your install and can't wait to see the next stage. Thanks for your input as to my colour coding ideas ..... already started to look into the one you agreed with ..... Not sure how long it will all take but 1 step at a time

I agree, your boot install is awesome, and the sound is so clear and crisp, doesn't distort at all. So when you've done that feel free to do one for me 😂

Really enjoyed the show, even managed to get out on the strip a couple of times! Did my bit for subaru v Mitsubishi and beat this Galant in the pic below! Can't wait till the next one.

and thanks to Geoff for organising it 👍🏻

DSC_2737.JPG

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Yep great day out , my 13yr daughter loved it too [emoji41]

Was nice to see such a selection on the stand , i think we only had bug ,hatch and newer versions missing . Pull yer fingers out boys [emoji16] , stants was there and he doesn't even own a scoob atm [emoji852]

I wouldnt mind just going on a rwyb day next year as well , as i could do with the pratice to do the old girl justice [emoji23]

Nice to catch up with those i spoke to , sorry i missed a few of you and big thanks to Geoff for taking the time to organize us rabble 🖒

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Yep great day out , my 13yr daughter loved it too [emoji41]

Was nice to see such a selection on the stand , i think we only had bug ,hatch and newer versions missing . Pull yer fingers out boys [emoji16] , stants was there and he doesn't even own a scoob atm [emoji852]

I wouldnt mind just going on a rwyb day next year as well , as i could do with the pratice to do the old girl justice [emoji23]

Nice to catch up with those i spoke to , sorry i missed a few of you and big thanks to Geoff for taking the time to organize us rabble 🖒

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Agreed, Thanks Geoff. Really appreciate all the effort you put in to arranging our side of these events

And not only that Silverstone is bigger than the pod more stands and not only that would love to have a stand at JAE next year would've great to chat with everyone for longer than a few hours and it's the biggest show of the year so will definitely need a gazebo for that :biggrin:

JAE is 30th August - 2nd of September according to their Facebook page

Think I might have a big Christmas present list this year getting ready for track time lol

First of all big THANK YOU Geof for arranging our stand. 

It was really nice to meet all of you. I'm sorry i did't spend more time with you an was't able to say hello to everyone. I was going around all event and watching drag racing, unfortunately i have to leave around 14 because of my work later...  Anyway my first event as Subaru owner i consider as successful. :biggrin:

I hope at next event i will have day off and i will be able to spend more time with you. 

Do you have any pictures from our stand? I have some but done around 14 so few cars was gone already. 

Cheers to all of you! 

• Thanks 1

First of all big THANK YOU Geof for arranging our stand. 
It was really nice to meet all of you. I'm sorry i did't spend more time with you an was't able to say hello to everyone. I was going around all event and watching drag racing, unfortunately i have to leave around 14 because of my work later...  Anyway my first event as Subaru owner i consider as successful. biggrin.png
I hope at next event i will have day off and i will be able to spend more time with you. 
Do you have any pictures from our stand? I have some but done around 14 so few cars was gone already. 
Cheers to all of you! 
These are the best ones I had

4c22961b11826cd3ec2350a49648e11c.jpg8b746e06c6e37a6539bf59eb8cafdd00.jpg14c1247578ccdb2a7686d44f06d86569.jpga9697d0f1ebdac003efb98224d681ecc.jpgb52a18aee27f9f91dd46374761f561f1.jpg

• Like 2