Hi from Stevenage

Aldeburgh

Hi,

After forty years of driving other things I've just got my first Subaru. It's a 2007 Outback 3.0 with just over 100k on the clock. First impressions are great - really impressed with the way it handles (and the "Go Faster" button on the steering wheel). I hope to be able to contribute to the forums once I know a bit more about the car but I'll start with a question. 

What colour is it? It looks silvery but says Grey on the V5. I can't find a paint code anywhere on it. There are a lot of minor dings/scratches that need sorting out so I want to get the correct colour. Have added a picture if it helps.

Many thanks,

Richard

s-l1600.jpg

hi + welcome from another newish 07 O/B owner (near St albans)...(had mine since August) yet to see another locally, you may be the 1st !!

according to the 2007 uk spec brochure there were only 5 colours available ..(.the others in the link ^^ must have been options ? or overseas spec.)

urban grey metallic--brilliant silver metallic--newport blue pearl--champagne gold opal--obsidian black pearl

:smile:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...