Selling The Black Beast.

Eloise

Having to sell my baby because of kids and family life. Should have stayed single.

2L forester xsport. Rare. Custom remap, de cat, straight through exhaust. All work done at Scooby clinic. Fanatsic lads and work.

Message me for more info I guess :(

Screenshot_2017-12-01-21-28-27.thumb.png.a4280f10231baa13af8fbace7ba39e56.png

Screenshot_2017-12-01-21-28-10.thumb.png.6e5b09ffee460dff63b5a0e83066b8aa.png

• Thanks 1

To be honest I'm unsure as to what I'd let it go for as its a reluctant sale. Bought for 5450 + around 1600 works. 

I agree! Exactly why I bought it. Thought it the perfect compromise for family car and fun. But my fella doesn't agree. I've come close to loosing my license/life a couple of times and he's all in a huff. Says I need a slow car 👍

Don’t let people make decisions for you. It’s your husband and you should respect that however if you wanna keep it it’s entirely up to you[emoji23][emoji23] just get the map taken off [emoji849][emoji23]

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

• Sad 1

Keep it! Its gorgeous and a perfect family car. Just control your right foot :biggrin:

Seriously though, if you get rid of it and get a boring slower car just for him you will resent it and this could cause problems. Dont do it unless you think he is right and you agree, find a compromise or middle ground. Someone with a heavy right foot will take it from car to car  :wink:

As everyone else says -  Its the perfect car for the job, ticks all the boxes. - Either control your foot or get a milder tune.

That Fozzy looks the business, it would be a shame for it to be sold and I dont even own it :laugh:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thanks! Think I'll do just that and keep it! Unfortunately I was born with the lead, no matter what I try I cant get it out. Had a little chat and fella agreed that it could be worse! I think because I took him to look at some replacements, XJ 5L V8 supercharged and zzr1400. Did the trick 👍 

• Haha 1

On 12/04/2018 at 11:20 AM, Eloise said:

To be honest I'm unsure as to what I'd let it go for as its a reluctant sale. Bought for 5450 + around 1600 works. 

I agree! Exactly why I bought it. Thought it the perfect compromise for family car and fun. But my fella doesn't agree. I've come close to loosing my license/life a couple of times and he's all in a huff. Says I need a slow car 👍

You need to look for a new Fella hahaha

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• 6 months later...
On 4/12/2018 at 11:20 AM, Eloise said:

I think you need a new fella Eloise 😂

On 4/12/2018 at 8:20 AM, Eloise said:

Having to sell my baby because of kids and family life. Should have stayed single.

2L forester xsport. Rare. Custom remap, de cat, straight through exhaust. All work done at Scooby clinic. Fanatsic lads and work.

Message me for more info I guess 😞

Screenshot_2017-12-01-21-28-27.thumb.png.a4280f10231baa13af8fbace7ba39e56.png

Screenshot_2017-12-01-21-28-10.thumb.png.6e5b09ffee460dff63b5a0e83066b8aa.png

Eloise what power now after remap etc ?