Japfest Silverstone may 5th 2019

DaveRAC

I’d be up for that too. I’m Sheffield so can tag along somewhere after along M1? Might not be able to keep up though, only in a BRZ lol. Unless it’s sold by then...

• Like 1

8 hours ago, mfnick said:

I’d be up for that too. I’m Sheffield so can tag along somewhere after along M1? Might not be able to keep up though, only in a BRZ lol. Unless it’s sold by then...

Yeah I’ll meet up somewhere with you! 

Wheres good for you? And don’t worry about keeping up, I’ll be bob on 77mph alllll the way.. had a bit of a do with a speed camera van last week and waiting for a naughty boy letter 😐

[mention=1255]mfnick[/mention] what time you leaving buddy was thinking of meeting at woodhall services around 5 if you want and [mention=8249]scottrobo23[/mention]

Really sorry but I’m not going to be able to make it now. My partner is back in Hospital again. She’s got Crohns so is in and out all time and ended up back in again last night [emoji21]. Timing as always seems to happen when I’ve got a show planned and already paid! Obviously need to stay local now though.

Are tickets transferable? Anyone want it?

Sorry guys, another drop-out for the stand ☹️

Car just isn’t going to be ready in time. Still coming up for the show so I’ll drop by and say hello 

1 minute ago, DaveRAC said:

Fair enough was going to say I'd help but your in Devon and I'm in Sheffield 🤣

Haha, there was two of us working on it already, stuff just wasn’t working in our favour. 

I’ll see you tomorrow anyway! 

[mention=1255]mfnick[/mention] not sure they are did you opt in for the insurance for the ticket so you can get your money back ?

I’ve checked the ticket and it’s down in my name and car ref so not transferable. I have paid for the refund protection, don’t know if it covers 1 day before but will give it a go.

Sorry again. I was really looking forward to this too. Washed and polished he car last weekend in prep :(

My car will be on the north east Subaru scene stand in zone 5....come say hello [emoji41]2f2850e2df62a127e65a2ca2396f7574.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk