impreza gc8 vers 5-6

bang

hello guys, ;)
I present to you my subaru impreza gc8 vers. 5-6
my friends have nicknamed the fog for its particular color.
has a metallic gray color with shades of purple when it is in shadow.

has a few modifications because the tuning is not legal in Italy :ph34r:

we can not change the size of the wheels, and consequently increase the brakes, we can not increase the engine power.

also in Italy there are many fans like me, but every day we risk making costly fines circulating on the street. :angry:

this is my Subby B)

immagine0161024x7681165.jpg

• Like 1

Thats an awesome looking car -

Its a shame a country that has made some design greats like Pininfarina puts such a restraint on its people when it comes to cars, I didn't know it was that way :wacko:  - is it the same for motorbikes?

lovely car, i like the dash and the REAL carbon not vinyl, makes a great difference, what's the law on a car bought already tuned from another country and imported to Italy? just thinking you could get a car from Japan or even here in the UK modified and imported to you

yes, modified cars in other countries may be registered in Italy, but the car registered in Italy can not be changed, absurd, is not it? the good practice is this: should I export my car, track changes on documents of movement and re import the car in Italy. the problem is the cost too high then I'd have to know a resident in uk that abut my car for new documents and subsequently buy it again

yes, modified cars in other countries may be registered in Italy, but the car registered in Italy can not be changed, absurd, is not it? the good practice is this: should I export my car, track changes on documents of movement and re import the car in Italy. the problem is the cost too high then I'd have to know a resident in uk that abut my car for new documents and subsequently buy it again

I have space on my drive ;)

i'd happily take care of it for you and take it to good garages for work to be done for you, the japenese imports are popular over here due to even standard they run more power but most good imports have mods too so lots of money already spent and you get it cheap

france is the same, if you put an air filter on the standard car your breaking the law, an air filter, that's bizarre