Japfest 2 Donington Park 17th August 2014 Sign Up Closed

Gambit

I've let Steve know I find at Weekends he goes on strike so be monday before you hear anything now :) 

But like I said worse case I can book you in I can still see it. As we will need to get it all booked in the next few weeks well the extra lot added on :) 

More than welcome mate if any of your other members wants to jump on with us more the merrier :) 

Just have to make sure it's before we order the 2nd lot of tickets because after that I doubt be enough to warrant us messing the organizers of Japfest around for another 4 members to be added on. Hoping to close us for tickets on the 15th as all payment for clubs need to be in on the 25th. :) 

I'm not sure whos going from your area if they want to meet up and convey with you I was going to see if Dan and maybe RB16 wanted to meet us somewhere and mini convey in a group of 4. 

Boot's what did you guys' do with Japfest 1 meet up outside and go in together from a carpark or anything ? 

not looking promising for me to be able to go unfortunately :( stuff keeps going wrong and is costing me a fortune in the process so can't really justify a car show where i'm likely to spend even more money i don't have but if things change then i will defo be up for going ;)

You know you want to mate it's only down the road ;) But know what you mean I'm trying to get my car all sorted well it will be sorted but cost me a **** load and I've managed to get both cars going :D

Hi mate yeah going to have a look see if I can find a place on Google maps we can all meet up at. Some are camping already so I think if I can find a place close by to the camping place would be best depending how far away. 

Boots where are you camping at mate ? 

Well if I can sort it that 12 man might come in handy if you fancy a BBQ weekend if I can get enough people interested round at mine with places to camp over for travelers :D

I'm thinking towards the end of August after Japfest have a massive BBQ weekender at my house get a bunch of us round. As I said free camping I have enough space :D 

But back on subject I will have a look around the area at a meeting point :)

• Like 1