Aftermarket dump valve?

nodmeister

After reading many debates on forums about Aftermarket dump valves i decided to bite the bullet and i fitted the HKS Super Sequential Blow Off Valve onto my Hawk-eye.......must admit sounds and works great on car, decided against induction kit and fitted cosworth panel filter instead, any other guys have different set up??

• 1 year later...

I have a Baileys dv on mine but with my car being automatic i tend to loose a bit of power when its dumped. I'm not sure why any ideas???

They made an auto version of the WRX??   :huh:

• 3 weeks later...

Hi all i have a HKS and panel filter on my 2000 WRX. THE valve noise changes dramatically depending on wether or not your giving it some spaghetti !!!!! Loud and proud :D

• 1 month later...

Mine already has a Baileys one fitted (exactly the same as the top middle of the pic originally posted), and tbf it sounds really good, not stupidly loud unless you obviously give it some beans ha ha. Although I might go on Youtube and have a listen to the HKS one everyone seems to be raving about :)

Mine came with the bailey one fitted. Sounds ok and will do me til i have the cash to consider replacing it.

I've removed the sound deadening from the underside of the bonnet and that has actually made a difference..... its much louder when dumping at full boost :D

i am a big kid i know lol.

• Like 2

I miss the sucking and whooshing of an induction kit and DV :( it,s about £700 new for both bits and a remap, far too much for some extra noise. Whish I'd kept the HKS SSQV from the classic would have only needed the fitting kit then :(

• Like 1