Mario's Legacy.

mariocinq

doubt I will fit harness as the misses don't like them and to be fair it hurts my left shoulder putting them on (old BMX injury) so think I will just stick with the stock 3 points lol

still cant get over getting them for £31 lol, total bargin and immaculate too.

well before I went bank holiday car booting I fitted my seats, bolt in swap my fooking !Removed!, the seat belt clips are slightly different but only found this out once I had the seats in and swapping them over with the seats in place was such a PITA lol

Before

After

so much more comfy and even the misses said, and this is a quote " its like getting a hug off you", I nearly crashed laughing lol, the support is a million times better. Well happy Mario lol

don't get me wrong, the stock seats were comfy and for their age they offered half decent support, but I just prefer the look and feel of the WRX seats, its the first mod I have done to this car that I know 100% I wont be undoing lol

well I set about today tidying up my engine bay a little, removed the disconnected AC pump so that's saved a couple of kilo's of weight, I then set about and removed the MBC (Manual Boost Controller) as I thought it wasn't doing anything, turns out it was just open fully and allowing max psi, turns out stock these only run 5psi and the turbo is only capable of 12psi, oh well we live and learn, tomorrows job, re-fit MBC and hopefully get it to hold 10psi

I disconnected my Boost control too but mine is the lcd screen from HKS but heard if you don't know what your doing can damage the bottom end, so I was told so I took it out :)

Well today I thought I would go buy a couple of treats for the leggy. problem is, the Blitz filter said it was for a Scooby (typical eBay item) but unfortinatly the MAF plate is wrong so I am going to have to make an adaptor plate grrrrr, at least the vac pipe was right, nice Forge Silicon Vac pipe.

wp_00027.jpg

so couldn't fit the filter but I did fit the Vac pipes, what do you guys think, personally I prefer the darker red of the Forge pipes to some of these cheaper bright red ones.

wp_00028.jpg

Aug??? well i want to get the rust sorted so that will be taking up most of my spare money lol.

when i took the MBC out it was running 5psi and it was sooooooo much slower than at 10psi. i recon there has to be a good 30bhp difference.

oh and got my first taste of better when wet and i loved it, the grip these things get in the wet is mint and unlike anything i have had before.

• Like 1

Aug??? well i want to get the rust sorted so that will be taking up most of my spare money lol.

when i took the MBC out it was running 5psi and it was sooooooo much slower than at 10psi. i recon there has to be a good 30bhp difference

So is that a maybe :D haha

Wow that much :o  So what was with the ECU I.e being remapped and so on did you look into how it was all wired yet.

yeah i had a dig about and i have found out its fitted with a Superchips ABC Fuel Cut Defender which has got good reviews so its staying for the moment until i can afford a Daughter boarded ECU and get it Mapped.

• Like 1