What have you done to your Subaru today ?

stants

I found that in my 20's I drove what I could afford to insure[emoji57]

In my 30's I turned into a "sensible" dad and had "practical" motors [emoji15]

Late 30's to early 40's I mostly be spending my spare cash building a beast that cost's peanuts to insure [emoji23]

No point getting any older ,if you don't get any wiser [emoji6]

If it's not broke .....upgrade it 😊

• Like 1

On 09/08/2016 at 8:18 PM, GeoffLeggy said:

@stantsMrs is 15 weeks mate :baby: Gonna be a dad after 14 years since the last one.

Need something abit more road comfy than the Leggy! Stock STI or 2.5 XTEN with aero kit, not sure yet which.  No rush though just yet. 

Congratulations mate :wink: 

And what I've done today is try to give it the more WRC bugeye rally look by fly eyeing the indicators. 

13912566_10153819712535754_5054018897479

• Like 3

Hopefully I'll fit the zorst tomorrow but I won't be fitting the billet fuel rails until I've spliced the bigger maf plug onto the loom and had a custom intake fabricated . As my current adjustable fuel pressure regulator hasn't got a gauge, so I've got no idea what to set the pressure at on the fuelab one and will have to get a map tweek straight away after fitting everything 😉

• Like 1

1 minute ago, savage bulldogs said:

Hopefully I'll fit the zorst tomorrow but I won't be fitting the billet fuel rails until I've spliced the bigger maf plug onto the loom and had a custom intake fabricated . As my current adjustable fuel pressure regulator hasn't got a gauge, so I've got no idea what to set the pressure at on the fuelab one and will have to get a map tweek straight away after fitting everything 😉

That all sounds about right..... :blink:

• Like 1

Lol basically I've got no way of checking what fuel pressure I'm currently running, so dont know what pressure to set the new regulator at . To high and it will over fuel to low and it will lean off [emoji6]

On a plus note the postie seems to have either dropped off a dead midget or another rear section of exhaust. ....

5cee411dbf669f8442c004e82a198696.jpg

And then there were 2 [emoji39]

Haha does look pretty strange.

Well I've been buying stuff again. Got these after a massive bidding war with someone on fleebay Prodrive sideskirts. Sorry if it's anyone on here but my needs are much greater than your's :laugh:

javascript:;null_zpsb5ddd227.jpg 

• Like 1

Nice work on the calipers raf [emoji41]

Kazarh, i knew it wouldn't be long before you'd be chucking a temporary box in but...... WHY ARE YOU SHOUTING [emoji23]

I'm happy with the new cat back it's much quieter on boost [emoji41] Mrs helped me wash, polish and wax the scoob [emoji15] still dunno what she's after though [emoji2]

• Like 2

Nice work on the calipers raf [emoji41]

Kazarh, i knew it wouldn't be long before you'd be chucking a temporary box in but...... WHY ARE YOU SHOUTING [emoji23]

I'm happy with the new cat back it's much quieter on boost [emoji41] Mrs helped me wash, polish and wax the scoob [emoji15] still dunno what she's after though [emoji2]

Work is miserable enough, even more so when you're forced to sit in a freaking e220d. Such an awful car imho

The few mile drive back in a scoob had the power to cheer me up and well - you realise when its gone and you're in the shower making Scooby noises 😂😂😂😂😂 (seriously no lie)