What have you done to your Subaru today ?

stants

HQ Garage in Dalgety Bay (Fife)... just down the road from me, mapper is a guy called Russ, he spends all his time in there mapping. Very popular as there is normally a 6 week wait for a slot... They put a message on facebook saying they had a cancellation for Friday afternoon and offered a 15% discount if someone could fill it! They charge a flat rate of £100 an hour for the dyno/mapping.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, david1972 said:

So under 300 sheets normally......cracking!

Can you notice the difference? Only 2.5 hours from me and a fantastic drive up the A68 too

Absolutely! If you're driving around normally feels no different... but when you put the foot down and tell the car to use all the boost... it pulls like a train!

• Like 1

Package arrived at work today, bit odd seeing as I hadn't ordered anything 🤔

3ae574809fe42c16732c6a257606ad65.jpg

Open it to find this

62dd761042d8d0bfe5a74c4b4cb42fcb.jpg

😂

So I realised I'd lost a screw from the catch can bracket, fired off an email a few days ago asking if they sold spares, had a reply saying we have them and will ship out,

Bit excessive really regular post would have done, can't fault The customer service though 🖒

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Had mine up on the ramps to find out where the exhaust was blowing from. Once we found it turned out to be not that bad only a little hole in the mid section. Took car home and washed it ready to hopefully take it to someone in the know to get new bit put in the morning. All ready for the mot in November

• Like 1

Passed my MOT today with only a couple of advisories... A couple of hard brake lines are starting to show signs of corrosion and my front drop links dust covers have deteriorated, which is fine as I have two brand new ones sitting on my desk!

Was a bit concerned since I've just installed a prodrive sports cat but just made sure the garage gave it a blast before testing :D

Took the car to flitspeed racing today for them to fit the mid section exhaust on my car. Unfortunately due to the previous owners bodge job it couldn't be done today. On the bright side they said they have a 3 inch stainless steel decat  exhaust they can supply and fit for me. Just need to wait for the back box to arrive. Which I thought was lovely of them 😆