What have you done to your Subaru today ?

stants

They both have the same unit so it should be slightly fiddly but very doable Tom.

will give it a go bud :)

Dont suppose you've got the link to the lights do you?

these the badgers?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2-x-CREE-W5W-T10-501-LED-wedge-car-bulbs-SIDE-DIPPED-LIGHT-INTERIOR-WHITE-6000K-/361049884370?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item54104006d2

My baby is home now, all snug on the drive after her injuries after being attacked by a much older ford Ka. Off to Manchester tomorrow in her, first time for 2 weeks. Still, at least my car has got one more Ka off the road.[emoji38]

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

Took it for it's mot [emoji16]

Passed with ease [emoji3]

Did get a few new noises on the way back from the mot station [emoji15]

1 of them is because I modded fmic pipework so had to fit a dump valve which isn't too loud but gives of quite loud "chatter "

It needs a remap as it's over fueling due to the bigger injectors but that coupled with the over run "pops n bangs" that were originally mapped in for my brv [emoji48]

made it a interesting maiden voyage [emoji5]

Chased an Audi A3 2ltr Diesel this morning, don't think it was standard as it had some on the straights. I say chased... it was wet, didn't want to try and take him. I got it on cam so will have a watch later and see if there's anything worth showing.

So, anyone been sucked off yet? By a tornado I mean ;)

as promised this the very short clip of the tornado that passed through stafford on the 8th October

Sorry the clip is so short but was having trouble with the phone and it was through in less than a minute, weather was calm just before and after this so I reckon it was a weak tornado.

Drove for the 1st time after my op.............despite not driving for almost 2 weeks I had forgotten nothing!! :lol:

Had stitches out today and i`ve not felt this pain-free in a lot of months :)  Originally they said it would be staples and I have to say they did feel like the staples they use in the manufacture of garden furniture. But to my surprise they were sutures. 

It now looks like I have a Cornish pasty tattoo on my back.

Let the wife drive the scoob back from asdas as she hasn't drove it since the reshell ....

Should have told her about the extra noises dump valve , chatter and pops n bangs on over run [emoji23]

The look on her face was quality [emoji33] [emoji19]

I told her to take it easy until it's been remapped but apparently the bloke in the beemer behind us needed to be "shown" [emoji1]

• Like 1

I don`t get the same attention as Imprezza drivers cos the OB looks more or less like any other 4 door estate apart from the twin trumpets at the back. But on the odd occasion my 9 year old self appears behind the wheel to show the Range Rovers, Q7s etc that my black sheep has a wolfier side. :lol:  

I don`t get the same attention as Imprezza drivers cos the OB looks more or less like any other 4 door estate apart from the twin trumpets at the back. But on the odd occasion my 9 year old self appears behind the wheel to show the Range Rovers, Q7s etc that my black sheep has a wolfier side. :lol:  

I strangely find this happens on a daily basis lately  :ph34r:

I've just been looking at getting a diesel outback, legacy or a foz. I have a 60mile commute to work and back, so a diesel would probably make sense.

Unfortunately, it looked like it would cost me best part of 10k for a decent one with low mileage.

Gave her a quick wash and started to wax but then rained so just quickly did the front, roof and wing as they get the most hammer. Then fitted my new STi badge to my modified grill (Subaru Emblem removed, filled and painted) and fitted the grill plus went and filled up so I can just set straight off in morning. All ready for Japshow Finale now :)

Pics of the STi badge.

Old and crusty

25fllbd.jpg

New and shiney

24bupt2.jpg

Pics of it on the car will follow tomorrow :)

What age are you looking for Tom?

You could always stick with the petrol models, as you'd need to run a diesel for many years and miles to make the extra initial outlay worthwhile. Plus no DPF or boxer diesel worries.

Have you thought about a 3 litre legacy or outback, then converting to lpg? You may get the best of both worlds then...lower running costs plus the petrol engines proven reliability [emoji106]

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

• Like 1