What have you done to your Subaru today ?

stants

Good news on my OB.................tried it down the drive this morning and after just a little scrapy squeak it`s now gone. Must have been grit between pad and disk, they`ve been doing a lot of road works here lately so possibly scree from their workings. I`ll get it up on my mates lift on Monday and make sure there`s nothing else. 

;)

• Like 2

I washed and clayed both XVs, hoovered, cleaned interior with shampoo, applied a carnauba wax sealant coat and finished off with a fine gloss wax. Simoniz blacked all the trim, cleaned the wheels, tyre blacked the tyres and finally cleaned all the glass inside and out. 4hrs in total. Now terrified to move them in case they get dirty [emoji3]

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

Just making a gallery, haven't even moved her today, but Sunday looking good for a clay session [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Had a look at your gallery pics this evening....the white with the black body mouldings looks damn fine mate [emoji106]

• Like 1

I think so, but it seems it's a bit marmite, my wife thinks it looks a bit chavvy, whereas I just thought it looked a bit sporty. Hers is dark sparkle metallic grey with black trim and black wheels so it's a bit aggressive looking because it's all nearly black, looks nice but looks like a completely different car

It's not chavy at all. I've spoken ..... Just don't tell your missus otherwise I will be forced to agree with her :)

But I think it looks spot on myself it just brakes the colour up enough to give it some flair. 

Took a drive out to the lakes to do the Kankku self drive safari, 55km of off roading in an ex army Landy! Great fun and worth doing :) . Noticed a severe lack of Shell garages though, even BP didn't have Ultimate Unleaded :( . This week my car will be in for it's service and the other stuff on the list...

• Like 1

Had some knobber at half five this morning in a pasat trying to climb into the boot. In thick fog what a cu*t !

2 speed cameras half a mile apart in a 60 so I just waited after the 2nd camera it goes up hill for 2miles and due to the height isn't foggy so he had to be told

• Like 1

Had some knobber at half five this morning in a pasat trying to climb into the boot. In thick fog what a cu*t !

2 speed cameras half a mile apart in a 60 so I just waited after the 2nd camera it goes up hill for 2miles and due to the height isn't foggy so he had to be told

The knob jockey [emoji35]