What have you done to your Subaru today ?

stants

Just finished washing, waxing and interior cleaning of both scoobs. Settling down now for a well earned pint and a blast on far cry or gta[emoji2]

Got a good deal really, wife wanted to do house work, I said I'd clean and wax her car while she did house work, result! [emoji4]

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

Washed both of ours today too...wife ill in bed, bless her.

Random question....at what tread depth do you replace your tyres? Am down to about 4mm on rears and hoping to get through winter before changing. Do about 1k per month

I generally look at about 2mm to replace with the law obviously being 1.6, can't really judge much lower than that, you should be ok of a couple of months yet unless you scrub the tyres a lot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll be looking for some sideways action when the white stuff arrives, but generally no haha

Hey guys,

Not been on for a fair bit so nice to be back. Finally got the scoob back from the wife and given her the Audi back. Currently it is filthy and looks like I've been a reccy vehicle in a rally! The wife's bump is growing rapidly but she is having a really tough time of it. Roll on march so at least she can get well again (even though sleep will be a distant memory).

Not done a lot with the outback but have bought an early 1960 mini so having a bit of fun getting that ready to rebuild. Reckon I'll be a dab hand at welding when I'm done lol.

We got any meets coming up??

Cheers

Alan

Got my car back on Friday, having to be gentle with the turbo for 100 miles. We tried on full throttle boost to test and it still bogs down, misfire :(. Need to find out what from now, I'm guessing plugs have been damaged when it had the bad coil packs. Also blew an exhaust gasket. Feels like it's never ending!

Tom....pictures now, come on [emoji14]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lol I would mate, but the missus is watching the telly. Not a chance im getting in the way of those soaps. Not even unwrapped them yet :(

they do feel really nice though, nice and firm