What have you done to your Subaru today ?

stants

No snow here, thought a lot of you would have had it. Cant even see any in the hills so probably wont go snow hunting . Oh well, need to start looking at what the dull knock is coming from the rear. Guessing anti roll bar links? Its a deep dull knock on bumps if that helps anyone diagnose the problem. If it is them or some other upgradable bushes, what should I get?

My old man's just called they have snow this morning and south yorkshire had loads by all accounts. What a difference 7 miles makes

I'd go for the whitleine solid droplinks make loads of difference and some polly bush mounts

Took the dog for a walk early this morning, we go to a local nature reserve, road there obviously not gritted, not so much snow as ice really.

had to pull over off the road near the end to let a car past, easily got out of the verge

never saw the TCS lights once throughout the whole journey, even though I tried.

put the vid in dash cams to keep tidy.

link - http://uk.subaruownersclub.com/forums/topic/6733-dashcams-show-us-your-view/?p=66011

Dog

Went work this morning till dinner time.Had to drive an artic down a country lane that had not been gritted lol it was like an ice rink.Got back home and turned my coilovers up 16mm all round.Apparently we are on amber alert for more snow.

Went to Snowdon, saw on older outback and a tribeca or whatever it's called. Encountered plenty of ive but nothing like the local run yesterday. Took the wife's car today. Plenty of snow on the Welsh hills if you fancy a jaunt snow hunting

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

Went to Snowdon, saw on older outback and a tribeca or whatever it's called. Encountered plenty of ive but nothing like the local run yesterday. Took the wife's car today. Plenty of snow on the Welsh hills if you fancy a jaunt snow hunting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Outback and Tribeca....happy days [emoji41]

Just spent 2 hours directing traffic around my neighbours car after a rangerover slide straight into the front of it. Rangerover driver says he wasn't going too fast despite the fact that both cars are in the opposite lane to the one he should have been in. Fortunately no one hurt, rangerover written off, waiting to see about my neighbours car. 3.5t rangerover versus Citroen C2 hardly a fair fight.