What have you done to your Subaru today ?

stants

The stuff they use down at your local hand car wash before soap and all that,

https://www.machinemart.co.uk/shop/product/details/traffic-detergent-5l-concentrate?da=1&TC=SRC-traffic%20film

Can get it in ready to use 5l as well if you don't want to dilute, get a chemical sprayer bobs your uncle

What's the sequence for all this then mate....please? [emoji106]

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

Traffic film remover , rinse off, snow foam sponge or wool mit [emoji57] whatever floats your boat, rinse polish etc

Sent from my SM-G850F

Cheers mate [emoji106]

Careful with that traffic film remover stuff. I found out its that which ruined my alloys, so if you haven't got a normal paint on your wheels, DO NOT USE IT!!! Or at least tape up your alloys first. I had a hyper finish on mine and hear it ruins Matt finishes too.

• Like 1

Careful with that traffic film remover stuff. I found out its that which ruined my alloys, so if you haven't got a normal paint on your wheels, DO NOT USE IT!!! Or at least tape up your alloys first. I had a hyper finish on mine and hear it ruins Matt finishes too.

Ah....hmmm...oh

Hasn't someone made an 'all surfaces friendly' one by now?

The more I'm reading about TFR, I think I'll just give it a miss and just stick with agitating the snow foam.....lots of tales of dulled paintwork and wax stripped off....not worth the risk I'm thinking.

Cheers Nick

• Like 1

No Probs Dave. Unfortunately I think it's just a case of more elbow grease needed ;)

Speaking of which, to help lower the amount of elbow grease needed when washing & polishing I got a pressure washer and Orbital polisher for Christmas :D looking forward to when the weather lets me use them.