What have you done to your Subaru today ?

stants

We don't have unequal headers though?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes....shame really....the 1st OB I had did have the burble so it must have had them. I was just egging you on to get them fitted :D

Or just the one unequal one. :ph34r:

Well bit of naff news. One of the rear tyres was loosing a bit of pressure so took it in to have it checked. Turns out the rim is split and buckled :-( remember catching a bit of a pot hole a while back but not thought anything of it. Back on the original rims now as I'll have to see if I can pick up another wheel. Apart from that all is well (touch wood).

Cheers

Alan

Had a right panic this afternoon. Tried to start to start the car n it wouldnt turn over... tried it again n it managed to start ok.

Immobiliser induced heart failure? [emoji14]

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

Got it being looked at tomorrow night, also having drop links and rear strut brace fitted. Its looking more like strut leaking onto my wheel. Will have a check of the brake fluid level before I leave for work

These cars are money pits ;). You either spend money fixing something or buying upgrades! In my case both this weekend, turns out the caliper is leaking. Only have to drive home from work then its on the ramp.

You got cloth atm Tom?

Took a little drive up to scooby world today as I had a creak when turning.......

Winner!!! Found the fault in 2 minutes!! The previous owner changed springs himself and put the top mount bearing UPSIDE down!!!!! TIT comes to mind.

Drives so much better now

And I have a shiny shopping list bigger than my wallet!!!! :-D

Drive fast, Race faster

• Like 1

These cars are money pits ;). You either spend money fixing something or buying upgrades! In my case both this weekend, turns out the caliper is leaking. Only have to drive home from work then its on the ramp.

You got cloth atm Tom?

Yes I have cloth seats mate, :(

I've been quoted 200 for a seat of leathers and doors cards from a beaker. I'm considering it, however, I'm not sure if I really need leather seats or not lol. And the missus is out of work atm, so I can't really justify spending 200 on something I dont really need lol.

Just washed mine I don't mind doung it in any weather. . I'd say I wash it more now with the salt on the roads than in summer. [emoji19]

And yes you can keep the shelf in with a brace I have one on mine [emoji6]