What have you done to your Subaru today ?

stants

Yup so far can't find the car that done it. Most are out to work. I'll have a hunt when I'm home [emoji35]

Judging by the damage it should be easy to find them, difficulty is proving they did it. Unless they have the same silver paint on their car that's on yours it's going to be a challenge.

I hate people like that who damage property and then sod off

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

Seems like there has been a lot of incidents happening lately... Luckily mine is locked away in a garage for a while lol.

Bought myself a scoob that has a max speed of 20mph ;) something to keep me happy until the proper one is done haha. Bit of fun :).

Seems like there has been a lot of incidents happening lately... Luckily mine is locked away in a garage for a while lol.

Bought myself a scoob that has a max speed of 20mph ;) something to keep me happy until the proper one is done haha. Bit of fun :).

You bought a new scoob and haven't added pictures? [emoji32]

Yeah best of it was it was parked far enough away from, anything to have done damage and the old fella didn't see the missus sat in it. it was like he drove into it on purpose. Sat there a few minutes before diving off  -_- And no she didn't get the Reg :(

Thats a good dent, creased the door skin might need paint to repair [emoji22]. I know how it feels when I had my gti6 I just finished putting spax suspension kit all round and got dent doctor to remove all the little dints the a week later that happened and the bloke just shrugged his shoulders and drove off [emoji35]

I think she could of but because he was old and she said reminded her of her grandad didn't... [emoji35] but was awhile ago.

And I've not had a price for it but a replacement door I think would be cheaper and easier and let it go to scrap. But does my head in. Door dings in car parks drive me crazy too. I take loads of care to not hit other people's car's with my door. Shame others don't value their cars the same [emoji35]

:O! It's been chucking it down with rain all night here... you in the same country? lol

Lol I do wonder at times. Dropped the daughter off at school 6 miles away and nothing there [emoji14]

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

Mate they are **** mine went the other week only been in 3 years, crappy plastic construction of end tanks. If you can afford it I'd get an all ally one but they are twice the price of standard