What have you done to your Subaru today ?

stants

My Leon has normal wipers thank god, just is really tired and used. Suspension is none existent, steering is slow, gear stick is stiff and the best is the cup holder... It takes nearly a minute to open! You have to pre plan using it

Brilliant toilet reading........each chapter is a different subject so you don`t lose your thread. Widely available in all good charity shops  :D

Sound good I'll have to have a read of one. I like the Karl Pilkington books they're worth a read has a very similar outlook as I do so my missus tells me :D

Oh blow 3rd time lucky Gaulson :) 

post-3889-143120492356_thumb.jpghad a little clean up under the hood today as I was bored but gave up after half hour of fiddling

Happy with how my painted grills have turned out though :) post-3889-143120507412_thumb.jpg

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Washed off all the squashed flies after my Cumbria trip last week, the took the advice of the majik man and re-did my headlight lenses with meguairs ultimate compound, then waxed them with this.....

post-1739-143127037939_thumb.jpg

Not bad for near 10 yr old units [emoji3]

It used to be supplied with the clay kits, but I'd never found a use for it....until now [emoji106]

post-1739-143127042011_thumb.jpg

post-1739-14312704329_thumb.jpg

post-1739-14312704454_thumb.jpg

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

• Like 3

Those lights look awesome! Might do mine when I get it back tomorrow.

Not done anything to the Subaru but have done the write up in my build thread about the rebuild :).

• Like 1

Thanks for all the kind comments...they have come up a treat [emoji3]

Be interesting to see how long they last now, with the wax on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well I did my sons a few weeks ago...actually.....he`s 24, so why?  :lol: ....suppose cos I wanted to know if I could. They were a horrible sun-washed yellow and fogged up to f**k and I got them more or less pristine, the wax is bound to help keep them from aging again.

I really need to do mine sometime :mellow:

Need to do mine too, they're showing slight fogging at the tops.

I washed mine (again), refitted the dump valve (missed the sound!), sorted out getting my prodrive system fitted (hopefully tues on my mates ramps if he can get gaskets in time!), and just had a quick check under the bonnet, amazed how many screw hose clips were loose!

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Recieved my scoobyworld seat cover, went for black with WRX logo in white, doesn't look quite as sexy as the drivers seat but protects it from being covered in mud/paint/general crap after a day at work

Fitted my eBay bargain prodrive exhaust. Sounds beautiful. Unfortunately my mate ordered the wrong spring bolts (done it in his workshop out of hours), so had to knock some up with high tensile bolts, springs and a double nut to stop them vibrating loose

No, not had it sorted yet. Been too happy having the car back. Main thing I've noticed is the gears, so short and precise lol. Such a weird feeling going from a soft suspension, soup gear changing, small car to this awesome beast. Its nice to be getting stared at as I drive past people as well

• Like 1