What have you done to your Subaru today ?

stants

How many are left couldn't find my car lol :/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's probably due to how it's been registered when imported, what does your v5 say the car is ?

To be honest tommy kira subaru's are like rocking horse poo. I've only ever seen 1 in the flesh and a couple on the Web.

Sent from my SM-G850F using Tapatalk

My first impreza had the tk body kit slapped on it. I never knew until someone offered me good money for it. After that I wanted to keep it [emoji23]

You gotta try so many different searches before you hit gold with those checks. There are so many different models and variations it can be quite difficult.

Any pics ghost ?

I've not seen a classic just a blue bug with the front end and a huge odd shaped spoiler.

Not sure they did as many tk scoobs compared to the Nissan ?

Lol good effort, looks good although I've always thought that the kits they use have some bits that don't look like they are in proportion with the rest of the car

Got stopped at the lights by a chap in a blue wagon last night, seen him around a few times in leeds never acknowledged, but got a positive comment on my car and going up to squires at some point in the future to have a look at Leeds scoobies

Well, finally got my seat sorted the other day. Only taken a month and a half during which time the service dept at Pinkstones have lied to me, tried to deceive me, whilst I was having the car fixed I could hear the mechanics taking the mock out of me, plus they took 2hrs to remove a seat back and put a new one in. Now I could be wrong but isn't that just a couple of bolts and a couple of connectors for the airbags and heated seat. But I think the 2 hrs was orchestrated because I'd complained previously about the service and they knew I was waiting for the car. Needless to say I won't be using that garage again and I'd advise those on hear to read this before using them. This was our first time using them, we have 2 XVs so we're talking 4 services a year, repairs such as brakes etc and eventually new cars that we were offering to take to their dealership and we got treated like that. I'm in contact with the dealer principle to get his thoughts but will be complaining to Subaru UK and Pinkstones Directors at a later date.

How can dealerships continue with such disgraceful service?

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Yeah it's massive dog, something like 17 million cars in the states alone, takata who manufacture the bags do it for just about all jap cars plus some other brands, weirdly it hasn't really been communicated that well here. The general line seems to be if your worried contact your dealer, judging by your most recent experiences I wouldn't hold much hope !

Took my car into the dealer to get the passenger door issue fixed (as well as the issue with paint chipping on the boot lid).

An hour later I get a phone call from the workshop "Which passenger door is it that won't open?" Either I'm an idiot and it opens fine, or I'm scared for my car..

Doesn't sound like a pleasant experience Dog, don't like it when people talk behind other peoples back and even more so when they are in ear shot. You are doing the right thing about complaining, it works to help get a business running properly as well :).

Not lost anymore coolant, no more smell either so I'm guessing it's a pipe that leaked a bit... maybe from being over stretched due to a harsh acceleration. Will get it checked this weekend maybe, hopefully got someone looking at my other car with the potential to buy. If they do then I'm getting a handling kit... (front and rear ARB with bushes, ALK and Alloy Drop Links). Then getting my brother in law to set up the geo :).

Sorry to hear about your roof Gambit, I'm with the others... perhaps a wrap? either carbon or just a nice black.

Gaulson, have you had a look at your water line into turbo ? I had a whiff of coolant and turns out the line had Jsut moved slightly and wasn't sitting flush after doing some tinkering under bonnet

Got my wheel back really happy amazing job he managed to match the colour so well I can not tell. Not cheap but looks like new again. :-D

--

I make Films, Websites and social media for people