What have you done to your Subaru today ?

stants

Ah well got home tonight to find water adaptor and replacement sender has arrived but I need to re wire the oil temp as it's not even lighting up on ignition so somethings wrong there

I bought some fuse taps and wired my boost guage directly from my fuse box under drivers side dash

I have been away for a week down lyme regis fossiling with the family lol but I made a big mistake today lolpost-2376-0-30549400-1438376832_thumb.jppost-2376-0-01119600-1438376810_thumb.jppost-2376-0-85505900-1438376853_thumb.jp the !Removed! took my washer jets

Some loverly coastal roads to drive on aswell post-2376-0-11663400-1438376913_thumb.jp

I was actually surprised at how good on fuel she was , as usually drinks the stuff

Chugging along fully laden never missed a beat bless

Now to the cool stuff engine time :-)

Boo sorry to hear that mate is it just the seals ?

Well discovered late last night I actually need to wire new gauges into a perm live so ripped it all out to start again and flattened the Battery in the process [emoji35]

Loverly down there some good roads but the police cameras are in little vans and they proper hide , got a ticket :-( the traffic on the a34 is horrid

They did that through an entire village the other morning that's part of the main road to Exeter, a lot of people got caught I think

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

Boo sorry to hear that mate is it just the seals ?

Well discovered late last night I actually need to wire new gauges into a perm live so ripped it all out to start again and flattened the battery in the process [emoji35]

Yeah just input shaft seal. Ordered the lot from icp. Skipping the clutch this time. Found a second hand prop for 25. Not sure if it'd worth a punt as opposed to a knock off bearing and using my shaft.
  • Like 1

Busy morning with service. Air filter, pollen filter and fuel filter changed. I've changed spark plugs and cleaned MAF sensor and throttle. And I tidy dash camera wire.

Sent from my Samsung using Tapatalk

Done a cuple of mods to day fitted my diffuser and a cuple of wing stiffis think they finish the back off tbh

Point%20Blur_Aug012015_161448_zps88e7kmj

Point%20Blur_Aug012015_161402_zpsuz8nisl

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Same look I want got the stiffies just want to get the diffuser next :) 

Been out and about in the old rust bucket today keeping the mileage off the leaky gearbox. I really miss the power. I get to 3k expect a kick and....well the little 1800 poodles up the rev without seeming to get any quicker.