What have you done to your Subaru today ?

stants

Thx tomobwfc - I've got these guys in my web-bookmarks now, they do some nice gear !

have to email/call them for the item as they dont have a checkout on the site yet

used them before though so seem legit

Picked up two touch up paints from the dealer.

And this was hilarious, I just had a guy phone me from "Windows technical department". He said in an Indian accent, "Hello, my name is Alfred and I'm calling you on behalf of Windows technical department" to which I replied. "No you're not". He said "what do mean", I said you're not calling me from Windows technical department really, are you?". He replied "Eff off!" And hung up.

I think Windows need to work on their customer service. Haha!

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Looked at "wish" today, wife has used it to buy something, waiting for it to be delivered. Not sure how it works or what it is but everything seems pretty cheap, in fact very cheap. It's an approved app from Apple App Store. The app is called WISH.

Anyway, I thought I'd randomly type in Subaru and this came up, seems they also sell some Subaru stuff, could be fake could be crap I don't know, but at a few quid it might be worth a punt.

When/ if my wife's order arrives I'll let you know what the stuff is like. You can pay via PayPal so you get some buyer security.

There's other Subaru and interior stuff such as LED lights and trims etc

post-1723-14521005597_thumb.jpg

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

• Like 1