What have you done to your Subaru today ?

stants

Just add about the belts check when the cambelt was done if that was old good chance the cambelt might be in bad shape mate.

That's a good call Gambit,

Luckily the car's got FSH and the service book shows the cambelt was done at 92K, there are a ton of service receipts and MOTs so I've been pretty lucky with this one.

I might do the cambelt again anyway just for farts and giggles, as I've never done one before - youTube vids make it look pretty straight forward and I'll know it's done for sure then.

Replaced spark plugs as had a intermittent miss fire on boost 1 and 3 worn were only meant to be replaced 8 months before I brought it and I hardly drive it done 2,500 miles in 2 years

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

Gave mine a wash. I should change my plugs really just don't like doing them lol. I might leave it and when I get Martin to do the cambelt see if he can do them at the same time lol.

Haha know what you mean about the plugs especially if they haven't been changed in a long time mine were welded in

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Still on the same tank of fuel after 11 days, currently just below half. Loving living closer to work :). Went for a drive yesterday with my partner and the dogs, one dog loves the car the other I had to stop quickly so she could be sick :( haha. Looks like slow driving with dogs from now on!

Got my new lights the other day, not got round to fitting them yet but they look lovely. Quite a nice change from the morettes.

• Like 2

Well 275mile down to Plymouth today, overnight in a pub Carpark and 275 mile back home tomorrow. I do like the fact that the XV never feels like it's having a problem with a long drive. I had my foot down today and gave her a bit of a ragging, had my lowest MPG to date at 46.7mpg, sorry david1972 [emoji6]

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Well 275mile down to Plymouth today, overnight in a pub Carpark and 275 mile back home tomorrow. I do like the fact that the XV never feels like it's having a problem with a long drive. I had my foot down today and gave her a bit of a ragging, had my lowest MPG to date at 46.7mpg, sorry david1972 [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tis all good mate [emoji106]

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Had a trip to the hospital last night, not for me. My partners little sister had fractured her wrist. In the car park I spotted a Subaru so had to park next to it :). Shame their Subaru is so dirty, makes mine look like it's got a showroom shine lol.

Subaru01.jpg

Subaru02.jpg

Subaru03.jpg

• Like 2