What have you done to your Subaru today ?

stants

It's actually 2:0 if you look back I hacked off a vectra earlier this week [emoji2]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sweet [emoji41]

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

in the next few weeks i will be putting back on my japspeed 4 branch as i took it off as ,coupled with the straight cut 3in full decat stainless exhaust it made it sound quite tinny.and very loud but have now put on a 4 1/2 in back box it has really deepened the note but made it a bit quieter so think i will take the standard headers and try the 4 branch again. plus it will make for good payback on the neigbours dogs waking me up at hal five on the weekend barking. see how he likes it when i leave for work at five thru the week :blink:

• Like 1

Thought I'd have a play with an Astra VXR, definitely full of squaddies, got to the end of the avg speed check (the natural green lights) went for it up to about a ton looked behind me he was nowhere to be seen. I don't class it as a win just a boring **** vauxhall driver  :ph34r:

• Like 1

Been out for a drive taking my mother to various Garden places, lovely cruising round in this 20c heat!

Best moment is when I stopped to let a car reverse a trailer onto his drive down a country lane, quite obvious what I was doing yet this Vectra (yes another one) overtook me and then realised he couldn't get past... there was 20 cyclists waiting on the other side all shaking there heads. When space appeared he floored it, I revved my engine ready and the cyclists kind of gave me a respectful nod as I floored it after him with my mother screaming in the passanger seat lol. Nothing interesting happened though as he turned off after a couple of minutes.

Time for alchohol and sun, chat later guys! :D

• Like 1

Nick, that looks nice and shiney [emoji106]

Those welds are perfect, it shows it's well made

Looks like they have made them straighter, mine too some serious persuasion to stop it hitting the rear diff

I spent an hour sorting out my gazebo for tomorrow, then 7 hours washing my car. Wash with auto glym shampoo, clay bar, meguires paint cleanser, auto glym super resin polish, auto glym extra gloss protection.

And now it's beer o'clock

• Like 2

Got it booked in to have it's windows tinted :)

Can't wait!

I did also get a acknowledgment wave from 2 other scoobies I saw today when I went for a short drive in the sun

• Like 1

Afore mentioned CEL went out this morning as expected. Went to get a paddling pool for the dog....poor fellas only 10 months and can't understand or cope with this warmth

Hot dog ! Mine used to like being watered down with the hosepipe. Until he got to excited and ate the end of it one day. Sprinkler from then on.

Have you eead the codes at all david ?

Hot dog ! Mine used to like being watered down with the hosepipe. Until he got to excited and ate the end of it one day. Sprinkler from then on.

Have you eead the codes at all david ?

No mate, don't have an obd reader I'm afraid [emoji20]

Just washed the old girl, then gave the headlight lenses a good Colgating! (easy Gambit!)

Seems to have made some difference to the lense clarity, but will give it a few more goes yet after each wash to see if it improves further [emoji106]

• Like 1

Popped round my brvs to nick his rad cover off his classic while he was on holiday :-D

Got busted cos he doesn't leave until tonight and said I have to wait until we start to brake it next month :-(

Didn't leave empty handed though as I ended up swopping my speedline chronos for his rotas :-)

14F43438-orig_zps3d0f9c66.jpg

dunno what version of rota they are but ,the offset is better so I don't have to use spacers anymore cos they fit over my new brakes :-)

• Like 2

That's one clean looking car Pete, very impressed :)

I haven't done anything today, been enjoying the sunshine. Had a BBQ, been on a bike ride, drank some beer... the usual!

Nothing, outside the norm (school run). Have found out our other car (lease) has been written off though, so new car to be ordered