What have you done to your Subaru today ?

stants

Slotted it into the bottom then pulled top together and clipped. Might just be me.  Right side of filter feels solid left has a small amount of wiggle but bottoms are slotted in. Is there a slot on the side I could have missed? Think I'll pull it back off tomorrow and double check. 

6 hours ago, Jamie_uk said:

Slotted it into the bottom then pulled top together and clipped. Might just be me.  Right side of filter feels solid left has a small amount of wiggle but bottoms are slotted in. Is there a slot on the side I could have missed? Think I'll pull it back off tomorrow and double check. 

Ah... didn't realise your car was the non-turbo. Not overly familiar with that airbox i'm afraid. 

Nice choice chap [emoji41]

My cusco decat downpipe had the "tongue" between wastegate and hot side turbine outlet like your sports cat .

It's supposed to lessen the turbulence in exhaust gasses but I had to cut it off to fit the bigger turbo lol

If it's not broke .....upgrade it 😊

3 minutes ago, savage bulldogs said:

Nice choice chap emoji41.png

My cusco decat downpipe had the "tongue" between wastegate and hot side turbine outlet like your sports cat .

It's supposed to lessen the turbulence in exhaust gasses but I had to cut it off to fit the bigger turbo lol

I was gonna just get it remapped with the standard downpipe but saw this on eBay along with the decat mid-pipe (which is for sale :D) for a good price... I've worked a lot and got a good overtime payment so couldn't pass it up!

11 minutes ago, savage bulldogs said:

Hmmm scooby scraps vouchers.

They're the only reason you'll ever catch me plastering at the weekend emoji39.png

Haven't told the wife yet... hence why it went straight into the garage :D

• Like 2

Had a box with ally pipework from "ash" turn up today 😎

so I had a quick "play" to see if I can find a neater way of re routing the intake pipe work by getting a custom hard pipe welded up .

3091c12e74aedf77b34a3ad772948f55.jpg

It not looking as easy as I'd hoped but I like a challenge and was never any good at tetris anyways [emoji39]

5 minutes ago, stants said:

Could have had my lines Clive, been sat in the packet sinceJuly, not sure my original ones will come off without some major surgery, may just leave as is

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Stants get a brake hose/pipe /Flare Nut spanner  they will shift then mate otherwise like me nearly round them off trying. 

Could have had my lines Clive, been sat in the packet sinceJuly, not sure my original ones will come off without some major surgery, may just leave as is

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Tbh I was only supposed to be ordering some fast road pads but I noticed 1 of the rear existing braided lines had been rubbing on the bodywork since I fitted the coilovers.

I just ended up impulse buying a full set [emoji39]

Everyone seem to rave about Nokians. Lots of new opinions since last year so I feels a revival thread somewhere :yes:

I bought Nokians last year and they were great, previously used Michelin Alpin and they were fantastic but expensive. Nokians still near enough as new so another couple of seasons left in them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk