What have you done to your Subaru today ?

stants

It's great I'm honestly surprised at the results. Does take an absolute age I did start to get bored if I'm honest but the final result I'm pleased with. And I think even though it's a bit of a pain worth doing :) 

It was until I went to over take a tractor  :angry:  :(

Have 9 out there 3 waste 3 recycle and 3 garden waste but they don't get used as the council wanted £25 for each garden waste bin a year to be emptied so it gets burnt or dumped around the yard :) 

Our council are planning to charge £20 a year from next year for garden waste too....I think they'll find it bagged up and in with the general waste [emoji6]

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

They also put it through digesters and sell the biogas to the energy companies who then charge you for it. It's a big circle of money and it all comes out of your pocket.

Hoping to clean mine again this weekend. Saw 2 older scoobs today, I think I has camera on and sound on as it was quite a noisy one

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

went out for a run today and the CEL came one again, and the low fuel warning light, even though the gauge is reading 3/4 tank :(

looks like a buggered fuel level sender gauge :(

Gutted mate a proper sh@t game on the 360 and that to deal with :D 

No I had it once with the M3 I had pain in the !Removed! until you learn where about it is with the miles but I will admit I did run out of fuel once on the way home :( mate of mine had to get a jerry can and come meet me :D 

installed my new Yuasa battery after charging it for 24 hours. at halfords £99 but i bought it for £54 incl p&p online B)

Be glad to hear we will soon be getting 15% discount with them for Contribution members :) 

Today I be mostly touching up the little kerb marks on my new alloys [emoji35]

It's not the wifes fault (apparently) it's cos they "stick out further than the old ones"

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Never is is it lol. :D