What have you done to your Subaru today ?

stants

I have put some mishimoto intercooler boost hoses on me car ,as I noticed the hose from intercooler to throttle body was not on properly and I was loosing boost ,not anymore lol boost gauge next .

I actually wanted to get a 20 shilling fine for cycling furiously, who wouldn't?

I can see a new film, The Fast and the Cycling Furiously. Vin diesel on a chopper raiding corner shops for sweeties, the newbie, a copper on his Mountain bike with carbon forks. I can see it now[emoji41]

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

CEL on again  :angry:

Caused by engine failing to start......went on short 2-mile journey to chemist....came back to start her up and turned over fine, but wouldn't fire.....any ideas? Got her started after about half a dozen goes, then short trip to filling station, fuelled up, started first time.....totally puzzling (no I still don't have an OBD reader.....yet). 

I have a question.

Why does every taxi I encounter (this could be nationwide) think they have an inherent right as a taxi driver to have the right of way 100% of the time?

Just got a right dirty look of a taxi driver, as made him stop and give way to me..

So i laughed at him as i drove past, he looked disgusted that a normal road user didn't move out of his way as he was speeding around.

• Like 1

I had a taxi a whole ago decide to pull around a line if parked cars and try to bully me out of the way even though it's my right if way. He just sat in front of me and waved for me to back up about ten car lengths so he didn't have to back up about 2. I just turned the engine off and picked up a magazine so that he could see, after a couple of minutes he backed up swearing and cussing. Happy days

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I think taxi drivers and other so called other "professional drivers" seem to think that because they are on the road most of the time, they own it and therefore that entitles them to drive like tosspots.

The missus dad is one of these so called "professional drivers", hes absolutely terrible at driving, speeds everywhere, gets angry at other drivers, throws the car about, hes impatient and generally drives like a knob. I wont even go in his car, mainly as it makes me feel sick. Oh and you could probably guess, he drives a Vectra...  (and a white van at work)

• Like 1

I think taxi drivers and other so called other "professional drivers" seem to think that because they are on the road most of the time, they own it and therefore that entitles them to drive like tosspots.

indeed, i have once told a taxi driver off about this stupid driving behavior and told him as he doesn't stop driving like a troll i want to get out and report him.

CEL on again  :angry:

Caused by engine failing to start......went on short 2-mile journey to chemist....came back to start her up and turned over fine, but wouldn't fire.....any ideas? Got her started after about half a dozen goes, then short trip to filling station, fuelled up, started first time.....totally puzzling (no I still don't have an OBD reader.....yet). 

Ordered an OBDII reader.....had enough of this now lol

As above all those can cause issue plus few other options such as water temp sensor, bad earth points on main loom & also the sigma alarm immobilizer can have sticky relays causing intermittent lack of function on circuit it wired to.

Crank & Knock are 2 of the more usual ones & to come across needing replacing, worth checking condition of all connections/wiring to these sensors first & if lucky with having some fault code data it can help narrow search areas.

Decent knock/crank sensors can be had for around £20-£40. local decent motor-factors will have some & plenty can be found on   eBay making it easy for the diy repairers get fair price parts. Don't go too cheap though as likes of £10 knock sensors are not much use, the work in terms of fooling ecu that sensor works but without the ability for proper knock detection.

Basically avoid the stealer dealer & cheapy chinese & good parts for realistic price can be had easily.

Good luck with the prognosis ...

• Like 1

Put the red overlays on the rear light clusters. Next plan is to get the wing mirror A pillar triangle thing dipped with a gold carbon. Then I may do the front grill surround and rear spoiler done the same.

Before.

81742511-C716-4602-B1AA-DB3484F5231F_zps

After.

863FD647-CA8E-4C7F-A004-8893E04708E6_zps

0C8F0BF9-B441-4F73-A1D7-122A98444F7B_zps

D442653F-213D-4E21-9702-3C4C07A4F5E7_zps

This is kind of the effect I want from the dip.

Hydro-dipped-steering-wheel-trim-with-ca

• Like 2